22

Ayshanae's POV

When me and Kentrell got back from the walk we layed in his bed and fell asleep. I feel so much better now like I got everything off my shoulders. But I feel like shit at the same time , it's only been almost 3 months since Bam died and me and Kentrell are getting closer , I just don't wanna move on too fast. I don't know what my feelings are for him right now but he did help me get through all of this and I thank him for that. I don't wanna be sad over him forever .

I woke up but he was still sleep and I went to the bathroom and then went downstairs going on my phone. I loved the break I took from everything but I did miss it. As soon as I opened my phone it was a post from one of Kentrells fan pages and it was a post from Kaylyn's page. She was explaining  how she didn't have her and Kentrell's baby and that everything was fake, the pictures, the pregnancy. She faked everything. I was so in shock like who fakes a child, it's never that serious. I texted Ben and Kd in our group message. Kd came up with this dumb ass name.

Nobody Safe Whores💚:

me: y'all heard abt Kay

Ten 💚: yo that bitch is crazy

Kd💚💚: sum off in her head

Ten 💚: I feel bad for Brodie, he was looking forward to another daughter

me: y'all should come over so he don't feel alone when he wake up

Kd💚💚: rd we coming

I got up and made some breakfast since they was coming anyway. As I was cooking Ben and Kd walked in. "Ooh you cooking I love you girl" Kd said smiling hard asf in my face. " Yeah we just happy you okay and you doing better" Ben said hugging me then Kd hugged me too. I was done making the eggs, sausage, and pancakes and I was making everyone's plates and then Kentrell came down stairs looking mad but sad at the same time. " hey " i said. " Sup" he said grabbing a plate and we all sat on the couches. " Forget this quiet shit, that bitch is crazy " Kd said looking wide eyed at us. " Tf be wrong in bitches head, she acting like her having a baby was gone make us get back together cuz it wasn't. " he said. " We sorry we know you wanted another daughter." i said tryna be sincere instead of funny like Kd big eared ass. " It's cool, I can always make more babies" he said. " Nigga we know" Ben said mail his laugh. " So wsp wit Iyanna and that baby" he said said asking Kentrell. " She straight, it's a boy" he said getting done with his food. They all handed me their plates. " I'm not y'all maids what the hell" I said walking towards the kitchen and then the doorbell rung.

Ben got up and opened it and Kaylyn walked in. "Oh hell naw ms. delusional" kd said standing up. " Stfu" she said to him. " Sumbi tell her I slap bitches" he said looking at me. So i walked over and sat next to Kd, this wasn't our business.

                   Kentrells POV

I looked up and Kaylyn was standing there, idk why. Ayshanae, Ben, and Kd sat down on the couch quiet and I walked over to her. " Say why you here for" I asked her. " Kentrell i'm sorry, you ain't wanna be wit me so I knew if we had a baby atleast we'd still talk but-" I cut her off " Stfu u sound dumb , if we done then we done. That don't mean you fake having a baby and shit like wtf is wrong witchu. You mind as well leave ion no y u came in here begging for forgiveness, bitch you buried ya self wit me" I said to her. " Ion know y u so mad at me, that bitch not innocent she fucked Ben." Kaylyn said. I lifted my head up looking at her and then turned around and looked at Ayshanae, she looked shocked and Ben looked like it too, so that mean it's true. " Bitch how you even know that ole nosey ass" Ben said. They really fucked, shit is beyond me. " When I came here to talk to Kentrell I saw y'all then I left, so now yk she not innocent at all" Kaylyn said. Ayshanae was just sitting there looking dumb and she always made it seem like I was the problem when this bitch fucked my nigga in my house.
" Mane Kaylyn get tf out" I said opening the door pushing her out .

                 Ayshanae's POV

When Kaylyn said what she said ian know what to say, like one part of me felt like I snaked him but at the same time this was when he was with Iyanna before he even said he had feelings for me so he can't be mad. Kentrell was just standing there looking at me like he was disgusted. " So yall had sex, he was ya first body Nae" Kd asked. I said yeah. " Well when tf was this" He asked. " When he went to Chicago with Iyanna " Ben said. " ohrd so this was wayyy before anything , ok " he said not caring rolling up. " Bitch i swear to god every time I try with you you just snake me" he said walking upstairs. " Ben you not gone say nothing " I asked him. " That's my nigga, we gone be cool regardless" he said rolling up too shrugging his shoulders. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to his room .
I walked in to him with one hand in his pants and one hand over his eyes. " Trell you can't be mad, this was before any feelings you had for me at all" I said to standing over him. " I understand that, it's still the fact that you fucked my nigga. Whatever happens with us I still gotta remember my nigga fucked you." He said to me. I felt horrible now that understand his pov on this whole situation.  " Y'all was dating or sum and how many times y'all did it" he asked. " We did it that one time and then we never talked about it again, we just best friends " I said to him. " Bestfriends don't fuck" He said to me sitting up and looking straight at me. I sat on his lap and he wrapped his arms around my waist. " I'm sorry Kentrell " I said looking into his grey eyes. He put his head back down and just looked for like 2 mins. " I forgive you " he said looking into my eyes. Then he leaned in and kissed me, we never got a chance to kiss but this was our first. " I don't wanna get into relationship too fast." I said to him. " We can take it slow" he said.

We then went back downstairs and he dapped Ben up. " My brotha" they said. " I be back tho I gotta go get Kacey from Sheronda, come on Ayshanae" He said pulling me out the door. We got in his maybach . " I don't even got on no coat damn" I said. "Look that's my nigga and ik yall close but we working on us now so you moving back in but you can stay in ya room we ain't gone rush into nun,I really don't want y'all alone in the same house honestly. Keep it cordial. " he said to me fast asf. I said okay and the we left to Sheronda house, atleast he saying his feelings this time. Now i can say This is the beginning of me and Kentrell.