4

Ayshanae's POV

It's been a couple days since i've been with Kentrell. Friday came and now it's Saturday. I took 300 and saved it and I took 200 and used it to buy what i needed. Ben and Kd have been here, but any other time it was just me and Kentrell. All the boys left and Kentrell said they'll be back next month. When it's just us he stays in his room and I stay in mine. Since the thing with Kaylyn he's been real quiet, I guess she had an impact on him. It was now 2pm and I was bored. Ben and Kd said they were busy with their kids which I totally understand, so i'm gonna see if Kentrell wants to talk or anything.

I got up from my bed and walked into the hallway and knocked on his door. "Come in" he said. I walked in, he was laying down under the covers. I sat on the edge on his bed facing towards him. " Are you okay" i said. " I'm straight, why you keep asking" he said. " You seem sad since the boys left" i said. I didn't want to mention Kaylyn because that wasn't my business. " Yeah I miss them" he said. I didn't want to invade his space but I pulled the covers back and asked him did he want to do anything. " You don't want to eat or anything" i asked. " No I was up all night I just want to sleep" he said. " Okay" i said as I began to walk out. "lay with me" he said. I was shook. He doesn't even like me, but I walked over to the bed and got under the covers with him. At first we weren't touching until he layed on top of me with his head on my stomach. I held him in my arms. Under all that mean shit, he was a real life baby all snuggled up into me. I didn't know how I felt about it but there was nothing I could do now.

Kentrell's POV

Since Kay did what she did I just been off. She seemed as if she was really down for me and then do some fuck shit like that. Plus all my boys left and I miss them. It was just me and Ayshanae. She quiet, she doesn't make any noise and she's clean. One thing about her though is that's he checks up, she asks if I'm okay. No one ever does that. I'm used to have someone here to comfort me so when she was about to leave I asked her to stay. She stopped for a minute but then she got in the bed. I don't know if she was uncomfortable but she was touching me so so layed on top of her, and she let me. Usually they always wanna lay on me and shit but she actually held me. I like the way I feel right now.

5 hours later

I opened my eyes realizing I was still laying on top of her. She had her head to the side sleeping. She really is a cool person ion know why I was trippin on her. She still hiding something but we'll see when it comes up. I got up and went to brush my teeth and use the bathroom, it was now 7 pm. When I went back into the room she was sitting with up trying to wake up fully. "Sorry I didn't know if you wanted me to leave or not" she said getting up. "You cool, stop saying sorry all time. Chill for a bit." i said to her. She sat against the headboard with her knees up. I sat in between her legs grabbing the remote flipping through channels leaving on " All American". She started playing in my hair, I loved when females did that. " You wanna eat, I can make you something" she said. I told her yeah and we went downstairs. " Is burgers and fries okay?" she asked. I told her that was fine. She really is a nice person. I just need to break down her wall.

"So what's your story about you being here as a child and shit "I asked. She stood still and moved her hair out the way. Whatever happened must have bothered her. " I'm not ready to talk about it yet" she said. " That's cool, whenever you ready " i said. She nodded her head. She got finished making the food and then we ate. We didn't really talk about nothing. She went in her room and got in the shower, so did I. I called her back to my room. " Look i know I been real mean and shit but I'm sorry, you a real nice person." i said. She smiled a little. "Can you sleep with me" I asked. She nodded her head then got in the bed with me. We were in the same position from earlier and went to sleep.

We woke up the next day around 10 and she went in her room the whole day. I don't know if I threw her off but I want her to stay in my room. I always have a female around for me so that's prolly why I want her right now. She is a good person I just need comfort, i don't wanna date her she's a kid. I mean 17 not that young but she was just some comfort, nun more nun less. I'm bouta tell her that.

Ayshanae's POV

I don't know how I feel about me sleeping in the bed with him. I work for him, I don't like him. Plus everyone knows he can't stay in a relationship to save his life, he got a new gf every month so therefore whatever that was ain't happening again. I'm not bouta get pulled in by Kentrell. There was a knock on the door and then he came in. " I don't like you or nun I just aint wan be by myself, dnt think nun of it" he said. Ian feel no type of way but he definitely just used me, its whatever tho. "I won't" i said. " Good" he said then walked out, whatever. Imma just stay to myself cuz when I try to be nice it's a problem.

The rest of the day was cool and quiet until Ben and Kd came over and came to my room and layed on my bed. " What's up best" Ben said. " Hey Ben" i said. " So how's it been with Yb all by yourself " Kd said. " Is he nice" he asked. " Idk we haven't really talked" i said. I didn't tell them about us sleeping together because there nothing to tell. " Ohrd" he said. After that we was just chilling watching tv and them 2 mfs fell asleep in my bed so I went to the living room to see Kentrell playing the game. I sighed then went to the kitchen. " Just cuz ion want you dnt mean we can't be friends" he said. " I don't want you either so don think it's one sided, but we can be friends" I said. " He was making it seem like I was butt hurt because I wasn't. " I came down here to watch tv but you playing the game" I said as I sat down on the other end of the couch. "What's wrong wit yo room" he asked. I told him that Ben and Kd were sleep in my bed. He nodded his head. He then turnt off the game and put something on. " I like laying on you, you soft" he said. I rolled my eyes. " I just like to lay on you, nothing else" he said. I layed down on the couch and he layed directly on top of me putting his head in my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We went to sleep.

I was woken up to Ben tapping me. " Girl what is y'all doing" He asked. " Nothing we was sleeping " I said. " I see that, but when y'all get close" Kd asked. " We not, we just go to sleep together sometimes" I said. " Well we out " Ben said. Then they left and I stayed up thinking about Kentrell. He's mean then wants to lay with me, he's weird but it's fine with me. Just as long as I don't catch any feelings.