30

" Bye Kentrell i'm going to the shop" I yelled down the basement to Kentrell in the studio. " Rd bye Ace love you" he said then I left out. Ian been to the shop inna couple days cuz ppl been lining up thinking they gone see Kentrell and they not. Imma say something to Tiyana today cuz she really weird, I mean y take pics girl.

I got in my car and drove to my shop blasting the weeknd, it was just that kind of day. When I got there it was fans out there and shit. They started taking pics and one yelled " Where Yb", ian respond just went in. I gave Tahquill a hug and looked at Tiyana. I walked to my lil office in the back and she followed me. " Rd so you really good at ya job but trust me I can find someone better. I don't care If Jay Z and Beyoncé walk in here, this is my space and you have no right to take and pictures or videos of me and whom ever inside of my shop. If it's not of ya clients, Ion wanna see ya phone out period. Now we at an understanding?" I asked and she shook her head yes. " Good, get out" I said. I'm not even a mean person but that whole thing made me mad.

I was only at my shop for like a hour then i went home to the kids and trell. When I got in he was putting on his jacket and i frowned. " Nooo Trell where you going, i came home for you" I said whining hugging him. " Montana just told me i'm going on tour for a month and I leave on Saturday so i'm getting shit together" he said hugging me back. " What Kentrell you can't leave me for a whole month" I said. " I know Ace so come with me" he said. " Ard imma pack our stuff" I said as he grabbed his keys walking to the door. " Rd pack they stuff too Nisha on her way, I love you" he said. " I love you too" I said and he left.

I went upstairs and put the kids in the tub, not together, and got them dressed. I made sure they had everything they brought with them and the new stuff Kentrell bought them and walked them downstairs while we waited for Nisha. She knocked on the door and I helped take them and their bags to the car and they left. I started straightening up the house because it's thursday and we leave saturday so yeah. I called Tahquill and left him in charge and rescheduled my clients for when we come back. Then I walked in the closet me and Kentrell shared that was like another room and packed like 10 suitcases worth, it took hours but I got it all in and secure and then he came in. " You better had packed me the drip Nae" He said comin in dry humping me cuz I was bent over. I only had on a robe nothing else underneath. "yk I did bae" I said and tried to get up but he kept going. " Trell move" I said still tryna close this duffel bag full of pilot tees for him. He continued to dry hump me and then I felt the real thing and it was crazy from there. Then he started pounding into me so hard I couldn't take it at all. " Kentrell slow down" I moaned but he just kept going. He was pulling my hair and everything.

20 mins later he nutted and we was outta breath. " I just needed a quickie nun crazy" he said helping me up from the closet floor. " You only do quickies" I said and he rolled his eyes. " Who all coming on the tour and where we goin" I asked as we layed in the bed. " The gang and some people we know and we going all over. I basically got a show each day of the week except for The weekends" he said . " Okay" i said and we layed down and went to sleep.

Around 5 am for some reason I jumped up and went in my old room because i'm so used to Mani crying and me having to get her. When i realized she left I went to lay back down and but couldn't go to sleep so I played in kentrell's hair the whole time. I was just thinking about life and stuff. I really made it past slot of difficult things in my life and i'm proud of myself for that. Now I have so many blessings I can't even count them on my finger. But back then life was hard and i'm thankful now for everything I have especially Kentrell. When I first met him I really thought we wasn't gone be able to get along and i'd just eventually get fired but now thats my baby. And I love Kentrell wit everything in me but he does cheat, he does get everyone , he does move on fast and idk If I could handle all of that. With him being who he is it is kinda difficult to love our life. Everything was so normal with Bam, i miss him so much. When I'm not with Kentrelll, i'm thinking about Bam. I cry atleast once a day but never in front of Kentrell. I don't be wanting him to think i'm still broken or I don't want him. When we went on that walk I think he thought I got everything out and that I was fine but I didn't and I am still broken inside about him. But I expect Kentrell to understand if he ever does find out, he knows about death. Theirs like 30 pictures of his grandmother in his house so I assume he still cries about it too.

I went in the bathroom and cried a little bit in the shower and then got out and put on laying around clothes since we weren't going anywhere today. I went downstairs and made me and him breakfast and then brought it up to him but he was still sleeping. " Trell wake up" I said running my hands through his hair but he groaned and still was laying down. I then start rubbing his private area and he started moaning and said " I smell that food but im hard now so finish". I guess he meant for me to suck it but instead I sat on it and he looked up at me wide eyed and I was sliding down. " Fuckkkk, ian mean that but this good too" He said and then I started bouncing up and down. I was moaning all hard and stuff cuz it gutted but felt good. " Nae nae nae nae" he said all fast. I felt myself cum but i kept going but faster for like 30 more seconds and then he came and shot up the club then i fell over. Once i caught my breath Kentrell wa skits laying there still wit his stuff out while I put my clothes back on. " Can you out your clothes back on and eat the food boy" I said. " Sorry I was spaced out, yo pussy so good bae come here lemme eat it" he said grabbing me. " No no no the food gone get cold and i'm sore please no" i said. " Fine mf but after this food, i'm coming for desert" he said and i laughed and we ate.

The rest of the day had just consisted of watching tv and having sex cuz he told me we ain't gone be able to do nun or the tour bus but only in the hotel room. I've never been no where outside of philly or texas so i'm excited for this tour and to see Ben and Kd they been too busy for me. " Draco coming on tour wit me Nisha dropping him off tonight" he said. " Okay, i Miss him anyway " I said and we finished watching tv.

It was now like 2 am  and Nisha had just dropped off Draco but he was sleep on my shoulder and I was sitting in the tour bus outside of our house. Ben, Kd,  3, Joe, and Montana is here but they was all sleep. Kentrell was putting our bags in the back. Once he got them and got in the truck I put Draco in the bottom bunk with Kd cuz he small anyway. And me and Kentrell got in the biggest bunk and went to sleep, tour has started