16

Ay'Shanae's POV

It's a couple days later, Friday, and i'm currently on my way to Bam house to spend the night. I was walking out with my duffel bag and my head glued to my phone reading something and I said bye to Ben and kd cuz they were sitting on the couch with Kentrell. Then someone foot stuck out and tripped me causing me to fall into the corner of the coffee table splitting my eyebrow open and leaving a big cut. When I fell I instantly got this big ass headache and my eyes rolled to the back of my head like I almost passed out. When my vision came back i sat on the floor on my butt holding my head letting the blood run down my face. " Yo tf is wrong witchu Kentrell" Ben said then came over to me. " Yo you doing to much, what was that for" Kd asked. " She ain't say bye to me" Yb said. " She ain't say bye to you so you trip her and make her head bleed" Ben yelled at him. " You niggas be be choosing that bitch over me" he yelled back. " Mane you our brother we ain't choosing nobody but you just be doing shit that's uncalled for" Kd yelled at him. He shrugged his shoulders and just sat there looking at me hold my head with blood dripping down my face. I stood up but then I started stumbling and shit but Ben and Kd stood me up straight. " Im fine I just need to wash my face" I said walking up to my room in my bathroom. Honestly I didn't want to say anything because i'm just sick and tired of going back and forth with him, no matter what he always gone act like a child. It's just crazy how it goes from wanting me to physically harming me to try to take me from Bam, trust and believe if he had any change it's gone now.

I went into my room grabbing a rag and taking off my hoodie since it was covered in my blood and stood in the sink in a sports bra cleaning my wound. After i got the blood to stop I put some alcohol on it and a band aid. A tear almost fell out but I didn't let it, I wasn't going to cry over Kentrell especially cuz he wanna treat me bed for no reason. I changed my hoodie and popped 2 tylenol's because my head was pounding so hard and it was hard to see. I went downstairs to Yb sitting in the same spot and Ben and kd tryna clean the blood off the wood floor, when they saw me they came toward me. "You cool" they asked. I said I was fine and picked up my phone and bag off the floor and left the house and got into my car.

I could barely see and everything was blurry and it felt like someone was throwing a bowling ball at my head, but I made it to Bam's house. He had a key made for me so I just went in and went in his room. " Hey baby, why you got a band aid on" he asked. " I burned my head with curling iron" i said. I don't wanna cause no trouble. He nodded his head and then he turned on some music. " Can we just sleep my head is killing me" I asked. "Yeah" he said and then we layed down and went to bed, i couldn't actually sleep because my head was knocking.

We woke up the next morning and chilled until we went to painting with a twist. It was so much fun but my head still hurted really bad, like it had got worse. That night we got home Bam was playing in head but his fingers ended up on my band aid taking it off. "how you split ya shit open and why you lie" he asked. "Can you stop yelling" i asked. "i'm not yelling, what's up witcha head it's been hurting forever" he asked. I was silent. He looked at me sideways, "sumbi did that to you" he asked. I was silent again until he asked who. " Kentrell , he tripped me and i hit my head on the edge of the coffee table and split and i've had a bad headache since" I said. He looked mad then grabbed my phone and straight calling sumbi. "Bitch whatchu want, it was Kentrell. " Say stop playing wit me and my girl, dnt trip her or nun of that shit tf is wrong witchu nigga" he yelled into the phone. " Mane yk what up wit me, dnt let me catch u lacking" Kentrell said and hung up. I put my head down but he lifted it up. " dnt lie to me tell me what's up cuz idek y tf he putting hands on you, understand me" bam asked. I nodded my head yes. Then we went to sleep.

When we woke up the next morning my head was still hurting so bad that I could barely sit up. " Baby you okay, ya head still hurt" Bam asked. " Yeah , just whisper" I said. He nodded his head yes . I got up to brush my teeth and got sick and went to throw up. Bam came in the bathroom and moved my hair. " I'm taking you home today cuz he not just gone trip you and that's gone be that" he yelled. " Stop yelling and I can go home fine by myself just leave it Bam please" I said. " Rd imma leave it alone but you bled through ya band aid let me get u another one" he said and then changed my band aid. He then helped me up and I got dressed and got my stuff together. He walked me to my car and put me in. He kissed my lips and told me he'll call me tonight. I said okay and drove home.

I texted Ben and Kd and they said they weren't there so it was just gonna be me and Kentrell. I got in the house and grabbed some snacks and a water bottle and went up to my room. I turned all the lights out and covered all the windows and watched tv on my phone with the brightness all the way down to avoid any light. I was able to watch about 5 episodes of greys anatomy before i got tired of it and ate all my snacks. I got up from my bed and went to throw my trash away and grabbed another water bottle. On my way back up Kentrell came out his room and walked in mine. " Tf it's so dark for" he said. then he opened the blinds making my head hurt so bad. I ran to the window and closed it and sat on my bed. " Kentrell stop please I have a bad headache" i said. He then knocked all my perfumes and stuff off my dresser and every time it hit my carpet my head banged. I got up and picked them all up. " Kentrell stop please" i said. Then he went into the hallway and started banging on the wall. I went in the hallway and tried to stop him but I threw up again. " Bitch stop throwing up and clean this shit up" he said. I walked in front of him to go down the steps to get stuff to clean up and came back up standing in front of him. " Nah lemme stop messing witchu, we cool girl " he said then he pushed my shoulder hard and my head hit the wall and i passed out.

Kentrells POV

When I tripped Nae ian know she was gone fall that hard but whatever. And I know she got a headache cuz she fell hard asf so I just wanted to mess with her, but when I pushed her into the wall she passed out and my heart dropped. Ian know what to do and ian know if she was gone wake up, i mean i was just playing. I got on my knees next to her and shook her arm. " Nae wake up" I said, but she didn't and I kept shaking but she didn't so then I called Ben. " Nae not waking up come here " I yelled. About 5 mins later Ben and Kd came running in. " What happened " Ben asked. " I pushed her" I said. " Tf you keep hitting her for" Kd yelled. " Mane just stfu damn I was playing " I yelled back. Ben was shaking her and talking in her ear and then he poured water on her and she woke up and threw up more crying. Ben picked her up and took her into her room and locked the door then we heard water running so I guess she was getting in the shower, with him in there? Kd started cleaning the throw up up. " Get ya shit together bro she not gone want you at all if you keep doing shit to her" Kd said. Mane I didn't care about nothing he was saying I just walked in my room and closed the door.