A Chance Encounter (SuyodhanaXKrithika)

(A/N:- For some reason, after ToW, I have started shipping Suyodhana and Krithika. Not the Sleeper, only Suyodhana. So here is my take on the first time these two ever met. WARNING:- Might be cheesy)

Krithika's POV

Krithika was walking down the quieter lanes of the Night Bazaar. She had just gotten into an arguement with her father, who had been going on and on with his same old crap that being a Panchakanya means giving birth to children. Like she thought, crap. When she tried to disagree with him, he scolded her back, which resulted into a full-fledged, heated arguement, ending with the fact that Krithika should get married and leave the house. She was 20 for heaven's sake! She would marry, but not now. And definitely not an arranged marriage.

But, walking along the Night Bazaar helped her calm down. That familiar prickle of magic, the beautiful sky and so many other things including the ever-alive buzz of the Night Bazaar felt more like home than anything. Add walking quietly on a chilly winter sunset with very less people around you and it was perfect.

As a wind blew, she pulled her brown coat closer around her and kept walking. She kept her head down, which turned out to be a mistake. Just as her mood was slowly beginning to uplift, she crashed into something.

No, scratch that, a someone. A someone who was taller than her. She pulled back, rubbing her forehead, and immediately said, "Ever heard of this thing called eyes?" What surprised her was that, the person said the same thing at the same time. She looked up.

A handsome man with dark hair, dark amber skin, and Heterochromia iridum, one eye brown and the other one brown, stood there, frowining at her. He looked around her age. "No, have you?" He asked.

The fact that he was good-looking made her even more angry. She retorted back, "Of course I have, unlike you." Ha!

His frown deepened. He said, "Very clever, aren't you?"

She fired back, "Very dumb, aren't you?"

The man took a deep breath. Then he said, "Look, I don't why you are so angry, maybe you are having a bad day, maybe you got into an argument, I don't know. But, please, for the sake of the gods, let's not argue, shall we? Life is too short as it is and there is no use in making foes. Life itself is one. Now, let's shake hands, do a couple of salutes, if you please, and part ways, hoping to never see each other again, shall we? What is your name?" He held out his hand.

Krithika was taken aback. Her initial impression of this man was a snarky one, not a wise and understanding one. Now she regretted ever starting the arguement."Krithika. You?" She said, as she shook his hand.

"The Krithika? Member of the Panchakanya?" He asked, eyes widened. Krithika was confused. She was.....known? Popular? 

"Yes?" She answered. It came out more like a question. As if she was suspecting her own existence. 

"Oh-I mean-wow. Nice. Cool." The guy answered, looking quite taken aback. 

Okay, now she was actually curious to know who this guy was. She asked him that. 

He gave a shrug. He replied, "I doubt you know about me. Suyodhana. Anyways, good to meet you. See you later, Krithika." And he left her standing their. She was kinda impressed.

Good looks, mature and understanding and cute name. Wait, what?!