@Random: you saw @Destiny.Therealest post about you? 😗☕️

@AnotherRandom: is KD cheating on you? 🤨

@Thirstyassnigga: You single now? 🥴

@Randomassfollower: damn you let that girl steal yo man like that? 😂😂😂

I furrowed my eyebrows going to whoever they were talking about page.

I saw a post with another woman and KD, kissing.

It looked like an old picture but I wasn't sure, the girl in it was brown skin, she wasn't ugly but she could be pretty if she tried, her hair was natural and her eyes were a pretty color, they looked in love.

I tapped on her story...

Reply to Destiny.therealest story:

I scoffed and rolled my eyes sliding closer to the door, I went to speak but it felt like my lips were glued shut.

Sensing the mood change KD spoke up , "What's wrong peanut?"

I still didn't speak, instead I got on my phone and blasted my music through my airpods.

My mood was ruined and I felt like I completely wasted my time thinking this relationship was going to get somewhere.

I gave this man my virginity and opened up to him thinking he wasn't gon do me wrong like everyone else did.

I was over it and ready to go home.

He parked outside of Spencers and got out the car walking over to my side of the car , opening the door for me.

I got out the care not acknowledging him, I'd usually hold his hand or be affectionate but obviously I wasn't going to do that, I shoved my hands in my pocket making him frown, I kinda felt guilty, I hated being mean to him.

30 minutes later.

We went inside and picked out a few things and we now back inside the car, I was being a little standoffish but I still was being somewhat nice.

"Ke'lannie what is you acting like this for?" He asked once again pulling up at his house.

"I don't want to go to your house , I wanna go home." I said nonchalantly ignoring his question.

He stared at me , turned the car off and locked the doors.

"We ain't going no where if youn speak up, don't make me ask you again." See any other time I'd be okay with his dominance but right now I wasn't feeling it.

"We just finna be in this car then." I shrugged going on my phone only to have it snatched away.

"KD take me-"