Euphoria - 09

NYC, Monday 8:22 pm.

Ke'lannie Sky'e King

"Uh hey , I just wanted to apologize for how I came at you when we met." I was sitting on beans porch smoking a blunt and that girl Nene came up to me.

"Cool." I looked in her eyes seeing she wasn't really genuine about the apology so she must likely wanted something.

"Really?"

"Yep." I pulled out my phone checking the time.

"Well can you go to the store for me? I need some pads." She looked a bit more genuine.

"No." She looked taken back by my answer.

"No?"

I ignored her and walked inside the house, I dug in my bag and got a pad out and gave it to her.

"I don't wear these kinds I need one from the store."

"Well go get one, you can wear that till you get the right one." I shrugged going to the living room sitting on Jasani's lap.

"Wow your disrespectful as fuck." She said in disbelief while her phone rung.

"It's your pussy not mine."

I just happened to see the number and my eyes popped out of my head, it was Elijah. I just minded my business and scooted back so I could rest my head on his chest while he rubbed my stomach.

"Jasani can you take me home?" Nene asked making him slightly laugh.

"You got a car and don't call me by my first name like you know me or something, the fuck."

" I don't feel like driving." She shrugged ignoring his statement .

"Girl if you don't get your giraffe neck ass on, how you even get in here?" Ant spoke up looking up from his phone.

"Y'all some hoes." She scoffed walking out the house upset.

"Yo mama!"

"Fuck wrong with her?" Daja mumbled throwing her legs over Namari's lap.

"Can we go?" I whispered in Jasani's ear , he nodded his head making me stand up.

"What you want ta' eat?" He asked walking no more than two feet behind me

" I'm not hungry."

"What you want ta' eat?" He repeated opening the passenger door for me.

"Um blazers." I answered making him nod.

Not gonna lie, I low-key want to kiss him but I don't want to mess up our friendship.

"Call it in." He pulled out the driveway.

-

12:32 pm

Jasani Gionni Cartier

"Na you know damn well you is not done." I said looking at her plate.

"Jasani, im not hungry."

"But you ain't ate today." I frowned seeing her avoid eye contact wit me.

"Lannie tell me wassup, I can't help you if you're not letting me in." I placed my plate on the dresser and wiped my hands off on my napkin.

"C'mere nd talk to me, please." I pulled her in between my legs feeling her body shaking.

"I don't want to let you in just for you to hurt and leave me, you gotta promise you're not gonna leave after I open up to you." She sniffled burying her head in my chest.

"I'm not gon leave or hurt you baby, I know we ain't together yet but we getting there and I'm gon be here fa it." I admitted making her slowly nod.

"It's getting near the time my dad passed away." She said quietly, I felt my shirt getting wet letting me know she was crying.

I don't know how to comfort people since I never really had anybody to comfort.

"You ca' talk to me, I'm gon listen." I rubbed her back.

" I miss him and my brother a lot." She admitted as I sat her on my lap.

"What happened to him?"

"W-Well my daddy he died in a drive by and my brother got shot in a store." I bit my bottom lip not knowing what to say, when you looked at Lannie you would've never guessed that she went through all that shit.

"What about yo moms?"

"That bitch left when I was 10, I don't know where she's at and I don't wanna know." She said with anger evident in her voice.

"You strong as hell."

"N-No I'm not, I ran to a nigga fa help. A-All he did was abuse me more, he raped me and cheated on me and left like everyone else, my life is fucked up and there isn't shit I ca' do about it." She hoarsely said making my anger rise at the thought of someone forcing shit on her.

"I feel like I'm never going ta' be happy again. Everyday it just gets worse and worse."

"Nah regardless of what that fuck ass nigga did , you still strong as fuck, you got yo own shit , you beautiful as hell, and yo personality fye as hell. You got you a legal job and shit, me? When my ma and sister died inna house fire, I turned ta' the streets, instead of having a legal job I turnt to the streets, I'm a fucked up ass person and I do some fucked up shit, You fye as fuck and you deserve ta' be happy, and im gon help you realize that too." I reasoned making her look at me through her red puffy eyes.

"Y-Your not fucked up." She hiccuped.

"Yes I a-"

"No you're not. A lot of people turn to the streets for help when shit gets hard, you take care of your grandma and you're there for me, you got your own stuff too, you can't bring yourself down trying to bring me up." She explained as I tried to put my head on her shoulder, but instead she made me look at her.

"You also got a legal job, Jasani. Yea sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do but at the end of the day you're still putting money on the table just like me. You're literally a barber , a fine one at that but thats besides the point." She giggled making me smile.

She's the only person that gave me a talk like that , I was praying she wasn't gon do me wrong like everyone else did.

"You'll give me a kiss?" I asked biting the inside of my cheek.

"Stop playing." She frowned.

"Ian playing." I wiped her old tears off.

"Mhmm."

"Nah see you playing." I said grabbing her chin smashing my lips on hers.

She started kissing me back slowly breaking it.

She gently pushed me back on the bed and peaked my lips twice , she then sucked on my bottom lip resuming kissing me, her hand found its way to the back of my neck.

She feathered her kissed to my neck making my breath hitch, "Mmh chill out." I stopped her before she got something started.

"Why?" She asked innocently twirling her hair.

"You tryna get sum started." I said as she smirked to herself.

"Take yo lil ass to bed." I mumbled flipping us over so I was on top, I rested my head on her stomach.

"Oh and what's ya ex's first and last name?"

"Elijah Scott?"

"Ight bet ." She gave me a questionable look but dropped it anyways.

-

-

-

What's gon happen to Mr.Scott?? 😗☕️