Euphoria - 30

A few years later..

Omniscient

"Mommy I'm hungry." Jasaria tugged on her mother's shirt putting her thumb back in her mouth.

"Momma will fix you something to eat, stop sucking on your thumb and go get you sister pumpkin." Ke'lannie smiled fixing her 3 year old daughters dress.

"K'asari Namire Cartier , why aren't you ready for school yet." Ke'lannie asked her 10 year old daughter after Jasaria dragged her by her hand into the kitchen.

"Because Semaj kept bothering me!" She frowned.

"No he wasn't." Jasani came into the kitchen holding 4 year old Semaj's hand.

"Daddd!" Ajani frowned crossing her arms.

"You outta quit telling stories ." Jasani chuckled walking over to Ke'lannie, kissing her on the cheek.

"Good morning peanut." He kissed Ke'lannie's cheek again.

"Good morning baby." She smiled.

After their honey moon they found out Ke'lannie was pregnant with Ajani. Everyone left all the street stuff alone since they all have children, Ke'lannie now owns a tattoo shop and it's the most popular one in town. Jasani opened up his own barber shop which is also very well known.

Daja and Namari had another baby boy while Ant and Nuni had a baby girl, Surprisingly A'miyah had two kids with King.

"I overslept." She said truthfully, Ke'lannie shook her head in response.

"Well go get dressed while I fix your plate, Jasani fix jasaria and Semaj's plate please."

"Look at us being parent and stuff." Jasani chuckled getting their kiddie plates out of the cabinet.

"Right , I remember when it was ftk, now look at us with almost the most kids." Ke'lannie giggled setting Ajani plate on the counter and began helping Jasani .

"I get to name peanut." Jasani spoke coming behind her and securely wrapping his arms around her waist.

"But you named Jasaria." Ke'lannie pouted.

"Fine we gone name peanut together."

They referred to their unborn children that they didn't know the gender of as peanut.

"Mama tell us how you and daddy met again."Ajani insisted biting the syrup covered sausage .

" Well..."

-

-

-

-

-

-

Well that's the end of this book guyssss!!

I didn't know how to end it as you can tell.