Euphoria - 23

Jasani Gionni Cartier

"Why y'all tryna use Miyah to set him up?" I asked taking another pull from the blunt.

"Cause she already talking to him, she just don't know he an opp." Namari shrugged.

"But what if that shit goes sideways and something happens to her?" Freaky spoke up as I passed the blunt to him.

"Ain't shit gon happen to ha' if she does set him up, we'll be close by and I have a plan." He shrugged.

"We sound like we off of scooby doo or some shit." Ant laughed.

"This nigga can't take shit serious." I chuckled leaning back on the chair.

"But what's yo plan?" I asked Namari popping my knuckles.

"So hear me out, Miyah and King ca' go out on a 'date' and she can seduce him or whatever and make him think she wants him and they ca' go to a hotel and we'll be waiting on them and we can just take it from there."

"But she gotta agree to it, if she doesn't we can do a drive by or something." He continued.

We all agreed and changed the topic.

We passed about two blunts around.

"You know that girl Kiyah been tryna' get at you?" Freaky said making me scrunch up my eyebrows.

"I'm good onnat."

"Nah I ain't saying to date her, I'm saying she been being real disrespectful towards Key."

"How come Lannie ain't told me then?" He simply shrugged.

"She probably know you wouldn't step out." I nodded.

"I think Daja pregnant again." Namari joined in the conversation.

"Damn you never wrap up." Ant laughed high out his mind.

"You the one with 2 kids." Namari flicked him off making Ant bust out into laughter again.

"Shit they was planned. By me." We all started laughing, Ant dumb as hell.

I pulled out my phone and opened the message Ke'lannie sent me.

My eyes widened and I immediately turned my phone back off.

Since when does she send me nudes.

I made sure no one could see my phone and texted her back.

Wifey 🥴🌚

Wifey🥴🌚- 2 attachments sent

Fine ass 😍😍😍😍😍😫

Imma tear that ass up when I get home 😫👀

Wet ass pussy🌚

Keep playing 😐

Got me horny and shit🙄

You should be ASHAMED

Wifey🥴🌚- I miss youuuuuu and my coochi said she miss you too 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😌😌

You can't take shit serious 💀💀💀

Wifey🥴🌚- When are you going to be back?

I'm finna be on my way neow