"Ooh Tay Dee, can I get dis?" E'ani attempted to say KD and showed him a bottle of perfume.

It smelt sweet so I grabbed me one too, I don't like strong smelling perfumes, I only like the sweet ones and this one smelt pretty good.

"Yeah, you ca' get you another one too peanut head." He said holding it in his hand.

I was planning on buying my own perfume and stuff so I started grabbing things, I grabbed two things of lotions, candles, and perfumes.

E'ani walked back to us with another perfume in hand and handed it to Jasani.

"You getting anything bubba?" He shook his head.

"Hi how did you enjoy your time here so far?" The lady in front asked as the items were being scanned.

"Good, I would like to pay for these separate-"

"No she wouldn't, keep them altogether." The cashier nodded making me frown.

He doesn't ever let me pay for shit.

"You shoulda' known better then trying that, ion care bout you pouting." He shrugged sliding them 200 dollars and leaving, holding the bags.

"Whea you wanna go now?" He asked.

"Home, you not about to keep buying me stuff all day." I fussed, just last week he ordered me stuff online and dropped it off at my house without saying a word like that was normal .

"How you gon tell me what I'm gon do with my money."

"I ca' tell you what to do if it has something to do with me." I shrugged making him pull me closer to him so he could speak in my ear without E'ani hearing, she was too distracted on my phone anyways.

"Keep this same energy when we get home." He said leading us towards one of the shoe stores.

I knew exactly what he meant too. After we drop E'ani off we are supposed to be going to spencers and get a whole lot of stuff.

" I'm sorry," I pouted scratching my neck.

"Yeah sure."

-

"See you later pretty girl." I kissed E'ani's cheek handing her over to Daja with her bath and body works bag.

"Bye bye TT , tank you for the gifs." She waved her small fingers.

"No problem sweet girl, KD said bye too, see y'all later." I smiled giving Daja a quick hug walking away.

"Bye girl."

"Where we finna go now?" I asked getting back in the car.

"Spencer's." I nodded plugging my phone in the aux.

"Have you ever did bdsm before?" I asked curiously.

"Nah but I know a lot of stuff about it." He shrugged pulling out the driveway.

"You wanna go back to the mall or to the store in town?"

"Um the one in town." I muttered not wanting to speak to anyone else.

"Ight."

My phone started going off and multiple text messages from Instagram were being sent to my phone.