Cristmas Specail

A/N (Thank you for the support and have happy holidays 🌲🎁 🏳️‍🌈 I promise I'll give a real update soon also they are like fifteen now)

Elsa
I passed around my room lost in thought, it was Christmas Eve and I still hadn't found the perfect gift for F/N. She was just so great and deserved a great gift. This was going to be more difficult than I thought.

F/N
I ran from shop to shop like a crazy person. Only one thing was on my mind, Elsa's perfect gift. It couldn't be a basic gift like chocolate it had to be the best. I continued to run around the shops until i spotted something two matching necklaces.

One was ice blue and one was gray like a stormy sky. They were the perfect gift, I had to get them.

Elsa
I had the castles servants scorer the shops for the gift. All while I came up with more ideas. "What could be useful to her" I thought aloud.

"Maybe a new sled... probably not she doesn't like overly expensive things."

Shaking my head the perfect gift came to me. The perfect gift would be...

F/N
I let out a tired sigh as I placed the boxes I was carrying down. "Ok Zephyr that's the last of them hopefully the shop keeper will hold up there end of the bargain" I said.

Zephyr only zipped through my H/C as to say 'yes', I giggled. "Wow well done kid hears your prize" the shop keeper said handing me the necklaces. "Thank you" I said and me and Zephyr left.

Time skip next day (Christmas)

Elsa
I held a beautiful carved silver blade in my hands cradling preciously. This was it the perfect gift. I gently laid the knife under my pillow just as F/N barged through my open window.

"Hi snowflake" she yelled hugging me "ready to exchange gifts." I nodded blushing as she pulled out a box.

"Ok ok open it she said, I did as she said and saw two beautiful crystal necklaces one blue and one silver. "It's like us" she said "ice and sky."

I had to blink back happy tears, "thank you" I whispered she just smiled taking the silver one and putting it on her neck. Then doing the same to herself with the blue one.

F/N
Elsa looked really happy about the necklaces as that made me happy. She soon turned to her bed and grabbed a dagger from under her pillow. It was perfect I loved it. I didn't have the words to express my joy so I kissed her cheek.

She blushed and smiled at me "I'm glad you liked it" she said. I nodded "no matter what was given being with you is the best gift" I said. We both sat on her bed snuggling this was a great Christmas.