Up The North Mountain Part Three

F/N
After the sled crashing we had to continue on foot. I was watching Kristof have a conversation with Sven and the princess talking to her self. Because we didn't give real introductions I decided to introduce myself to her.
"Hi Im F/N I don't think we were properly introduced". I looked at The princess and she smiled.

Hi F/N, as you probably could've guessed I'm Anna."

I nodded in response looking at Kristof who was lying on the ground. Rolling my eyes I motioned for Sven to do something about it. As I continued to walk into the forest with the princess.

/Miniature time skip brought to you by my horrible update schedule/

After a short while we stopped and looked up. There it was the North Mountain in all it's glory. As we continued we found a beautiful clearing with ice covered trees. They made a nice clinking sound as we walked by.

"I never knew winter could be so beautiful" Anna said obviously in aw. I was about to say something when I heard someone else's voice.

"Yeah it's so cold and white"

We looked around trying to figure out where the voice came from. As we turned around we saw a small figure nearly giving us A heart attack.

Especially when Anna's fight or flight instinct kicked in and she kicked its head off.

I watched from the side as Anna and Kristof tossed its head back-and-forth while somebody tried to find it. Finally realizing it was just a snowman.

"Zephyr you know what to do"
I whispered as I saw Anna toss the snowman's head onto its body upside down. Swiftly zephyr picked the head up and flipped it over.

I let out a sigh of relief before a small shriek. Watching Anna stuff a carrot into the snowman's face and it go all the way through.

Anna carefully fixed his nose and started a conversation.

"Ok let's start this over, hi everyone I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs"

As soon as Anna heard his name I saw her get a sad look in her eyes. But I didn't ask.

All of a sudden I got a vision. It was, Elsa I could never mistaken her. Oh how I missed her. I saw a vision of her building Olaf and then an ice castle and then A horrible one of a man attacking Elsa. All of a sudden the vision cut.

When I came back Olaf had just finished talking about how much he liked summer and we were starting to walk again. Well technically I was being dragged by Kristof.
I just let him still pondering the vision I just had.

Hopefully I could prevent it.

(A/N oh my God thank you so much for all the support sorry it took so long I'll be updating better now thank you 😊)