The ones She lost

F/N
I looked at her then I started to speak "I know" I said her face looked confused "I know about your powers I've known the whole time and I would never hate you for something that makes you beautiful and unique."

I polled Elsa into a tight hug. "I was there when I saw them erase Anna's memories I'm friends with the trolls. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier it just never came up." " it's OK just promise me you'll never leave me." "I promise I said I promise I'll never leave you."

Time skip nine years later (they are 21 Anna is 18)

F/N
Time has passed and Me and Elsa has been pushed our separate ways. But I still think about her her delicate face her gentle laugh. It makes my chest flutter. News of her parents dying spread like wild fire. I wish I could comfort her put our faith's seem not to be intertwined. We're not kids anymore.

Later that day

People have finally left the burial. I walked up a small hill until I saw two grand stones. I placed a bouquet of lilacs on one grave and ice lilies on the other. Elsa told me those were parents favorite flowers.

My heart sunk low to my feet as I begin to talk. " you have raised your children well. They are brave strong and beautiful. Anna is curious, and social, and brave. Elsa is kind hearted, strong, and independent. I know you're watching over them now. Rest in peace your highness's I bowed twice toward's the grave's and walked away.

Time skip (A couple months later)

A/N
Hi guys I'm really sorry for the short chapter I promise in the next one the story will actually start KK 👋