A Night with the God of Mischeif

Start from the beginning

I couldn't help but laugh a bit as Loki said, "Thor, get out!"

I leaned in to Loki's ear, "maybe we should take this upstairs"

Loki murmured in agreement as I climbed off him and took his hand, leading him upstairs.

Thor let out a spluttered cough when he saw Loki's erection through his jeans, "you two have fun, don't be too loud" he called out as we went up the stairs.

Once we reached Loki's room, he pinned me against the wall with one hand while he locked the door with the other. I captured his lips again, as we kissed he started to walk me backwards as we stripped each other of  clothes.

Loki stopped dead, "are sure you want to do this?"

"Definitely, I want to see why they call you the god of mischief"

Loki grinned before taking my bra off and pushed me against the wall. As soon as I had his shirt off he lifted me, spinning me so my back was against the wall and started to grind into me. I ran my nails up his back.

"Oh fuck, Loki" I gasped, breaking the kiss and sinking my head into his neck and nibbling at his earlobe.

He carried me to the bed, dropping me onto the mattress. I scrambled to undo his pants, while he slipped his fingers into my panties and started to stroke me. I pushed his boxers down, freeing his large cock. I took it in my hand and started to slowly pump it, earning a groan from Loki. He stepped out of his boxers, never once breaking your kiss. Our tongues circled over each other's and we nipped at each other's lips.

He pulled my panties off and suddenly plunged two fingers inside of me. I gasped, arching my back. "Fuck Loki"

He smirked and started fucking me with them, his thumb rolling over my clit. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down on top of me. His fingers continued to work inside of me as he propped himself above me, looking down into my eyes.

I whimpered and my hips rolled against his hand. I reached down and grabbed his cock and started to stroke him again. Rolling my hand over the head of his cock and using the precise that had pooled there to lubricate my palm.

Pleasure started to spread through me, as his fingers brought me closer to the edge. "Oh fuck, that's it , just like that" I mewled. Loki fisted his hand in my hair holding me in place.

My lips parted and my legs trembled, "Oh god. I'm gonna cum." I panted as I sat just on the edge.

"Cum for me pet" groaned Loki as his fingers pressed down hard on my g-spot and his thumb rolled over my clit. I arched up, moaning as I came.

Loki stroked me through it, smirking down at me. As soon as Loki pulled his fingers from me, I pushed him so he rolled onto his back so I could straddle him.

I started rocking my hips so his cock slid up and down my slick folds. Loki reached up and teased my lips with the fingers he had been using. My lips parted a little and I flicked my tongue over the tip of his fingers, just enough to get a taste of myself.

"Would you like these?" He asked.

I smiled at him, still slowly rocking my hips to tease him. I took hold of his hand and slowly sucked each of his fingers clean. Loki growled and grabbed my hips, easing me a little before plunging his dick inside of me. I gasped at the sudden invasion and sat still for a moment letting myself adjust to his size. I then slowly started to roll my hips against him.

Loki watched me move against him for a moment as I rolled my hips like I was doing a seated dance. I leaned down and kissed him, running my hands up his abs. His hand went to my hair holding me still and he started thrust hard up into me. I groaned and kept moving   Each thrust seemed to hit my g-spot. Things were happening too fast, my core clenched as pressure built inside of me.

"Oh fuck Loki" I moaned against the kiss.

He slowed his pace a little, which made me pick up mine, chasing the release that I was on the edge of. I bounced on his cock as I looked down into his eyes.

"Are you challenging me?" He teased.

I didn't answer, just smirked down at him. He leaned up and started sucking on one nipple. His lips pressed on it and he flicked his tongue over the top. It hardened in his mouth and he switched to the other. He picked up the pace of his thrusts, slamming up into me. I fell forward a bit and braced myself on his shoulders.

"Fuck! This isn't a contest Loki"

He released my breast and looked up at me, "looks like I'm winning though" he teased, pounding harder into me.

I arched my back, "Fucking hell Loki" I groaned. His thumb returned to my clit and his mouth latched to my breast. My muscles clenched and when they relaxed I came.

Loki kept fucking up into me as my body shuddered around his. His hips snapped up suddenly and he released, filling me with hot cum. 

Loki pulled out from me and I settled on his chest. "Fucking hell, that was amazing" I said in between heavy breaths.

"Yes it was pet" agreed Loki who was also breathing heavily. It wasn't long before both of us passed out.