5.5 - We're The Guardians Of The Galaxy, Bitch

Start from the beginning

"Dive!" Gamora ordered, then all of the ships descended below the blazing wall that had formed, with the ships using it as a cover to hide themselves from Ronan, Nebula and the soldiers

"Ladies and Gentlemen if anyone wants to get out now......... Well if you want to get out then you're shit outta luck." Y/N announced.

"Who needs luck when you've got skills!"

Peter looked to his left at the raccoon piloting one of the other crafts "Rocket, hurry!"

Rocket along with a few other Ravager ships flew ahead of the other ships and then began firing a bunch of heavy duty rounds into the side of Ronan's ship.

"AGGHHHHHH!" Rocket roared as he unloaded the barrage of bullets.

Almost immediately after the Dark Aster became under attack, they responded by unleashing an armada of Necrocrafts upon them who began firing at them.

"That is A LOT of fucking ships." Y/N commented as Quill was attempting to weather the storm of flying through the destruction that had began raining down upon them.

Drax held onto his seat and said "I am feeling less confident about Stayin' Alive." He commented on the hundreds or possibly thousands of ships coming their way.

"Chill out Mr Gloom and Doom, this is merely just a little obstacle." Y/N reassured the literal alien.

Rocket and the other Ravagers meanwhile had finally managed to blow a whole into the side of the Dark Aster then began flying away from the area "Quill, Yondu. Now!" He ordered.

Quill then placed some more power into the thrusters and accelerated forward towards the Dark Aster.

Gamora looks around at the demolition ensuing around The Milano and how they and the Ravagers were insanely outnumbered "There's too many of them Rocket, we'll never make it!"

"Well we won't with THAT attitude." Y/N retorts as he put his feet up, being extremely relaxed despite the current climate.

The Milano was then hit by a necroblast near the wing of a the spacecraft "That is very not good." Venom commented.

As the group was about to be overwhelmed by the fleet of Necrocrafts but back up of their own arrived in the form of Golden star shaped ships.