3.5 - Cat's Out The Bag

Natasha was in the area that Loki was being held interrogating him of his plans "What have you done with Agent Barton's mind?"

Loki says as if it is obvious "I'd say I've expanded his mind" opening his arms wide to accentuate his point.

Natasha slowly approaches Loki's holding cell "And when you're king of the mountain, what happens to his mind?"

Loki smirks enjoying the direction this is going in "Is this love Agent Romanoff?" He teases

"Love is for Children, I owe him a debt" She nonchalantly replies

Loki walks backwards and invites Natasha to tell him her tale as he sits down on a small seat inside his cage.

"Before I worked for S.H.I.E.L.D" Natasha pulls up a seat and sitting down before continuing "I uh........ well, I made a name for myself. I have a very specific skill set. I didn't care who I used it for, or on. I got on SHIELD's radar in a bad way. Agent Barton was sent to kill me, he made a different call." She explained to the trickster.

Loki laughs to himself confusing Natasha "What's so funny?" She asks standing up

"You remind me of someone" Loki says as cups his face in his hands.

"And who might that be?" She asks leaning on the nearby railing.

He takes a minute and then stares at Natasha with a disturbing grin "The facetious mercenary"

Natasha doesn't quite understand at first before her eyes light up in realisation as to who Loki is talking about "Y/N?"

Loki pouts a little "Oh don't look so surprised Agent Romanoff." He stands up and takes small strides towards the redhead "Certainly you may not share his indecorous sense of humour but you and he are not so different............ And that eats you up doesn't it?" He teases with a forbidding smile.

There's a prang of pain in the Black Widow's chest "I've changed from who I was" She defends confidently to the God of Mischief keeping up her strong facade.

"Enlighten me, what are you now" Loki queries the agent.

"It's not that complicated really" She approaches the God of Mischief further "I have red in my ledger I'd like to wipe it out."

"Your ledger is tainted red, it's impossible to remove that much red and it's pathetic to see you try........... Barton told me everything there is to know about you........ Everything"

"What are you planning?" She straight up asks the trickster wanting to evade the possibility of diving any deeper into her past.

"Haha, why would I tell you that? I thought you were supposed to be the great Black Widow, the master spy." He turns away to sit back in his seat "What a disappointment" he says.

Natasha was furious with herself, she turned out of the holding area "A pleasure talking with you Agent Romanoff" Loki taunted as she left. Natasha headed back to report to Fury that she hadn't found any new information, she heard the doors close however unbeknownst to her someone else had sneaked in before they closed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"That's two people who have managed to sneak up on me.......... I wouldn't have imagined that one of them would be you" Loki asked as he turned to face Y/N.

He cockily stated as he approached the cell "I can be quiet when I need to be"

"Evidently, I'll admit Mr L/N you have some remarkable skills, not many can outmatch as you did." Loki said

Y/N sticks up his hand "Please let's skip the formalities. Call me Y/N or if you'd like The Great One. " Y/N sees a seat and sits down resting his feet up on the nearby railing.