5.2 - Back In The Clink

Začať od začiatku

"Peter Jason Quill, from Terra. Raised from youth by a band of mercenaries called the Ravagers, led by Yondu Udonta."

Peter cranks up his middle finger slowly and holds his chest with mock apology all whilst flipping off the guards "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know how this machine worked."

Finally last up was Y/N with the unorthodox mercenary turning around and deciding to use the processing area as his own personal toilet all whilst laughing loudly.

Corpsman Dey looked at him with disgust as he turned to his fellow Nova Corp member "You know some people have really hateable personalities." The man nodded as the unknown mercenary's statistics came up onto the screen:

Name: Y/N L/N
Origin: Terra
Alias: Formerly known as Deadpool, currently known as Venompool.
Height: 304 Microbules (188 cm)
Weight: 1564 Grets (225 lbs)
Arms: 2
Legs: 2
Enhancements: A Highly Advanced Regenerative Healing Factor rendering him immortal.
Superterran Speed, Strength, Agility, Reflexes, Stamina, Durability
Symbiotically bonded to the Klyntar known as Venom.
Bounty: Dead - 50000 units. Alive -100000 units.
Wanted by: Yondu Udonta.
Criminal Record: Previously wanted on Terra for:
Multiple Counts of Murder - Convicted for 1
• Multiple Counts of Kidnapping
• Multiple Counts of Mercenary Activity
• Multiple Counts of Arson
• Multiple Counts of Torture
• Multiple Counts of Armed Robbery
• Multiple Counts of Destruction of Property

"Guy's got quite the rep but only convicted for one crime. Hmm strange." Corpsman Dey muttered to himself.

The focus the Nova Corp officers had looking at Venompool's information was obstructed by a squeaking sound on the glass screen, they looked to see Y/N wiping his bare arse across the screen.

Y/N smiled as he glanced at the Nova Corps "Sorry guys, I had a terrible itch."

"Wow and I thought the others were a bunch of A-Holes but this guy eughhh." Corpsman Dey smirked a little as the other guard turned to another "Take all five of them to The Kyln."

--
THE KYLN - HIGH SECURITY PRISON

The five new prisoners were walking in a straight line whilst still restrained

The five new prisoners were walking in a straight line whilst still restrained. Gamora was at the front followed by Rocket, Y/N, Quill and finally Groot.

"Thank god, they're not giving us the human centipede treatment." Y/N sniggered to himself however the others didn't seem to understand.

"DON'T give them ideas."

Rocket starts monologuing whilst they're all being led to their cells. "I guess most of Nova Corps wanna uphold the laws, but these ones here, they're corrupt and cruel." He starts chuckling "But, hey, that's not my problem. I ain't gonna be here long. I've escaped 22 prisons, this one's no different." The talking raccoon looks back to L/N and Quill "You're lucky the broad showed up, because otherwise, me and Groot would be collecting that bounty right now, and you'd be getting drawn and quartered by Yondu and those Ravagers."