💗6

Once I got home I changed to a white spaghetti strap t-shirt and my compression shorts. I didn't have a bra on because I was at home so there is no need. I hurried and texted Zoe my address. I went downstairs to get make some food and at the same time Cynthia came in with the twins running right in behind her.

"Beybear! I missed you" Marley came in hugging my leg. "I missed you too gorgeous" I picked her up and set her on the counter. I heard snuffles coming from behind me.

"What's wrong Mae?" Cynthia picked her up bouncing her on her hip.
"Beybey doesn't miss me" she bursted out crying and screaming. I walked over to Cynthia and grabbed Mae.
"Yes I do princess. Don't cry" I rocked her for maybe about five minutes while I cooked then she fell asleep. I laid her on the couch and turned on tv for Marley.

"So Beyoncé how are you today? Do you like school so far?" She asked taking her hair out of the ponytail and taking her glasses off.
"It's good." That's all I said and went back to making my food. I turned around to get a bottle of water and Cynthia had her shirt over her head with only a cropped tank top underneath.

Once she got her shirt off I tore my eyes from her figure which I seem to be doing a lot lately. I made my plate and that's when I heard a ring at the door.

I went to answer it and it was Zoe and this other girl. She was beautiful.
"Hey Beyonce. I hope you don't mind I brought my sister Cameron."

"Nah it's coo mama. So how old are you Cameron?" I led them inside and I went back to the kitchen I could hear them following me.

"Well I'm 16. So I'm older than Z."
"Bitch by 15 seconds!" Zoe was laughing
"So you guys are twins?" I made them two plates and grabbed us three sprites from the fridge.
"Yeah" they said in unison

I handed them their plates and we sat in the kitchen talking. That was until Cynthia came downstairs in her tank top and some leggings.

"Oh hi girls!" She said coming in and going to the pantry

"Hey" They said and they were starting her down while her back was turned but once again I was too. She lifted her arms to reach for something and her shirt came up. Just a little. She didn't have on a bra.

"Beyoncé the food was really good" I took everyone's plates and put them in the sink.

"Ok then. Can I get my hugs now. Came in and ain't even give me no type of love" camera came and hugged me behind my waist while Zoe came in and hugged the front of me. Lord forbid whats going through my head right now.

"Mae come on" Cynthia came in looking annoyed and grabbed Mae then went upstairs. I didn't pay attention to it and I led the girls to my room. I hopped on the game while the girls did what they was gone do. Some hours passed and I learned a lot about them. They a little sister, Zoe has a girlfriend, and Cameron has a boyfriend. Well I know that they aren't single but I still feel like these girls could be cool people. Plus since they are in relationships that they are off limits... for now.

We went ahead and got our speech done today and we decided that I'll go to her place tomorrow to start the slide show and that will take about a week to do alone.

We talked and they helped me set up my ps4 then we played together. About a hour later Zoe's girlfriend called so they needed to leave. Once they were gone I sat up in my room until I heard the door open.

"Cynthia girl! Get yo tail down here!" I heard a woman yell. I turned my game off and grabbed my board. This neighborhood was huge so it was a lot of roads and side walks. I didn't bother changing. I put on my old black and white converses and grabbed my phone.

I came downstairs at the same time as Cynthia. She had changed her legging to some pink shorts.

I tried not to pay her attention as we made our way down the stairs. Once I got to the living room I was headed to the kitchen to grab a banana but this woman had caught my eye. She had pretty skin,  curly dark hair, beautiful eyes, and a nice smile.

"Hold on Cynthia. Who is this?" The girl asked lookin at me.

"This is Shawn's daughter. Beyoncé. Beyoncé this is my best friend Ciara."

"Well hello Beyoncé" she was smiling.
"Hey" I went to the kitchen and grabbed my banana then left out the door. I needed this air to get my head straight. I don't like Cynthia. I can't. That's my dads wife. I need to clear my mind. I called up Kehlani.

"Hey baby!"
"I'll be there in 10. I want you on the bed naked." That's all I felt the need to say before I hung up. Lauren didn't live to far.

Once I got there the door was already unlocked and the house was empty. I went to Kehlani's room and there she was face down on the bed. I ran my hands down the arch of her backyard hand traveling closer to her head and I grabbed a handful of her hair.

"Did you miss me?" I was kissing down her neck hearing her breathing speed up as each second went by.

"Yes bey" I yanked her hair pulling her into my chest. I ran my other hand up her torso to her neck.

"That's not my name!" My hold around her neck slowly got tighter. I could tell she was enjoying this.

"I'm sorry daddy" she smiled and I tightened my grip again. My hand still around her hair I flipped her over on her back. I layer down on the bed with her legs on my shoulders.

"Good girl" I glanced at her and back at her center. I needed this right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo how y'all feeling about this chapter?

So dar I'm putting all my effort into this book because I like to read over them😂

How do you feel about Beyoncé?

Do you think Cynthia is jealous?

How do you feel about Beyoncé and her new friends?