I do like him

I got up to get a cup of coffee that sing Ridley brew withought my knowledge. I sat back down while grabbing my remot and turning on the tv and tossing the remot to shorter he started looking for a movie. I grabbed the blanket and draped it over my body while laying down, feet on shorters stomach (we're wearing socks) "Damn y/n it's so hot why are you under the covers!" He chuckles while taking off his shirt..

AHHHSUSJSHSSHSBS MY MAYBE CRUSH IS HALF NAKED I thought while freaking out. LOWKEY staring at his rock hard abs he said "like what you see." While smirking and winking. (Bitch my friend thinks I'm about to write smut umm no the fuck not you understand how awkward that would be-)
I start blushing like crazy "n-no!" I yell while throwing a pillow at his face. He let it go but a few moments later lifted the blanket I was under and cuddled me. HOLY FUCK- WHY WE GOIN SO FUCKIN FAST- he noticed my eyes open wide and nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck. I let all my built up stress go and melted into his comfort. I didn't want this moment to end! (I'm crying not because this is sad just because this will never happen to me😀) I could feel his warm and steady breath steadily hitting my neck, his head resting on my chest with his arms hogging my waist and body trapped over mine. I didn't need anything more just him. This confirmed it, I liked him.

YALL IM RUNNIBG LAPS BUT YOU GET NO MORE UNTIL DECEMBER 25 BECAUSE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL DUH MUAHAHAHHAHAHHA ALSO YES I REALISE THIS IS SHORT BUT I DONT CARE

Current word count: 300

December/23/2020