Shorters jellie

Still shorters POV: stop looking at her! Stop looking at her! Stop- I got knocked out of my thoughts to y/n waving a hand over my face. "Hey y/n." I almost hissed. Her smile quickly faded and looked almost sad, I forgot how sensitive she was. I let out a sigh and said cmon I got some more people I want you to meet(djshsh ok I'm still gonna have ash and Eiji fall in love but I think this is cute so deal with it) I started walking away from ash with my arm around her neck and sent a glare in the blondes direction.

Time skip and switch POV to us brought to you by my science teacher fuck you mrs Peterson:
Shorters been acting weird all night I hope he's ok. I thought, anyways theirs only one person I wasn't introduced to. It was the man with green eyes. Shorter had gone to the restroom and I was left with a small boy maybe 10 or 11 but soon he got up and was replaced with the blond who was eyeing me down.

"Hey I'm ash the boss around here." He said sticking his hand up. 'Boss?' I thought but still shook his hand. A few moments later and we were talking about Japan and how ash had always wanted to go(*starts tearing up*) when shorter came out of the bathroom immediately is smile faded into an angry expression and started speed walking towards us. " cmon y/n we're going home." He said while glaring at ash. Not wanting to leave but it was pretty late I got up saying my goodbyes and heading out.

We started walking home but shorter still had that scowl on his face and was muttering things under his breath. "Hey shorter are you ok you seem upset?"

"I'm fine!" He snapped back I didn't want to upset him so I just hummed in response. My house was here so I bid my farewell and walked in.

Word count: 341

December/14/2020