forgive me

we've been staying with yae sis for 3 days and somethings just not right. shorters been acting really really distant lately. i'm worried i did something wrong or maybe he's still mad about what happened at cap cod?
i thought while cleaning the kitchen after dinner. "hey sunflower." shorter layed his hands on my waist sand put his head on mine.
he seemed really tired but had his sunglasses on. slowly pulling them off his face to see his goreous eyes. they were red and puffy with dark circles under them. i frowned at the sight. he let out a slight smile and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "let's go to bed, ok?" he pulled my hand up to the bedroom.

after our shower we both layer in bed. "i love you." he mumbled while putting his head in the crook of my neck. "i love you to baby." i kissed the top of of head. i rubbed smoll circles and shapes on his back until i was sure he was asleep. i was so worried about him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

many hours passed eventually i fell into a deep slumber. awakend to the sound of the bed moving i assumed shorter was just using the restroom. but i was wrong. he krept back to bed, i was on my side so he couldnt see my face. "im so sorry sunflower." i heard him sniffle. 'whats he sorry about?' 'and why is he crying?' he grabbed around my waste and pulled me close. 'please forgive me sunflower.' i felt tears drip on my shoulder.

2/2/2021