Staying With You

It's been 4 months since I have been dating Ian, throughout the experience he was the best boyfriend ever.

He had taken me for alot of dates, some were fancy restaurants, few ones were amusement park and at one time we even went for street food(more like I had forced him to go) *evil smirk *

He still had some anger issues but he managed to control it whenever he was with me.

It was unfair but I liked the fact my boyfriend was only nice to me.

Ok I am evil, I can't help it.

Ian wanted to announce our relationship in our office as he said he wanted to showoff his girlfriend.

But I refused saying that it's not the time yet.

My sister has ignored me all the time. She treat me like I was some stranger.
I was completely OK with it though as I understood that I shouldn't compromise anymore.

She was toxic.

And coming back to us, I am currently waiting for Ian as he is coming for dinner at my house.

My father was more than happy knowing that his son-in-law is a multi billionaire.

'Son-in-law aren't you going a little too fast sis?' My subconscious mocked me.

Ughh I hate her.

Inshort, my parents were same as before cashing their daughter. But the fact which was changed is that, I didn't care anymore.

"Sir Smith please come in" I heard my mother's cheerful voice from downstairs.

I rushed from my room to see. Here he was standing there with all his glory, white shirt and black coat and pant. Gosh! My handsome boyfriend.

But his face was stiff cold as usual, I face-palm. Dude at least smile a little.

"Flora.." his face beamed as he saw me, his voice gentle as usual.

I came down and give him a side hug with which he was dissatisfied. Now now I can't give you a French kiss in front of my parents now can I?

He gave me his puppy eyes look. My mother cough seeing the view in front of her.

In some time dinner was served, my father didn't ask any questions from Ian as a normal father would probably ask from his daughter's boyfriend.

This still hurts but I am okay.

"Flora, eat a little less will you." mom commented as I was having my second plate of prawns.

I was so embarrassed she didn't have to say it in front of my boyfriend.

Mom was always like this telling me to eat less so I can remain skinny and attractive.

Mom always hated my chubby figure.

I was about to put the plate down that a hand stop me.

"Mrs. Carlice my girlfriend is skinny enough and I really don't like the fact fact that she is being restricted about her diet and whether she is fat, skinny or anything I will always love her so mind your words next time " he glared.