IAN POV (chap 01)

It was 4 in the morning, Ian was standing in his dungeon with a gun in his hands. His face had droplets of blood while his eyes were cold and his face was emotionless.

The dead body of the person was laying in front of him, the person he just killed.

"Capo, do you want me to dispose of him or send his body to the enemies?" Alex, his loyal right hand and Secretary said.

"Dispose him" Ian said without glancing over Alex.

It was all normal for him.

Guns..

Blood..

Murder..

Torture.

These were the factors that he lived upon.

He went to his room and took a shower, he remembered that today was an important function he has to attend.

It was not a normal function, he was going there to observe the enemy's move.

°°°
Ian got ready for the ball, he looked at the mirror smirking, indicating that he is satisfied with his look.

He sat in his Lamborghini and ordered the driver to start the car. The atmosphere was cold, the driver was scared and worried about making any mistake.

Because mistake means death in Ian's dictionary.

As Ian got into the mansion, he was bombarded by the press and another businessmen as he rarely makes an appearance.

'Pathetic flies' he thought.

He managed to make himself free from them by simply giving them 'the look'.

For him, it was easy to intimidate,  anyone. It was his hobby to make people shit in their pants.

As he was observing the ball, he noticed someone entering from the gate.

It was two girls, he didn't care about the first one but his breath hitched when we noticed the other one

She was a natural goddess, he was awe-struck while staring at her. She had brown hair, hazel eyes which were so deep that even the ocean can get jealous.

He didn't know why, but he was immensely attracted to her.
The heart which was frozen from the start ,began to beat fast, he was confused...yet ecstatic. These feelings were unknown to him.

He noticed how her deep hazel eyes got bright looking at the mansion, how her lips curled up in a spell-binding smile seeing the chocolate fountain.

His lips curled up, eyes only focusing on her as if everything vanished from the atmosphere.

He frowned when he observed people gathering around the woman, who she came with, and got irritated when her gorgeous eyes got a little dull from the ignorance.

'How can anyone ignore someone like her?'

If it was him, he would talk to her all day.
His eyes widen at the thought, he shook his head and continue to watch that beauty in front of him.

'Girls never attracted me, I almost thought I was gay....then why her?' He thought.

He can only watch her because talking to her could lead him to trouble. But to urge to hear her voice was so compelling that he couldn't resist...

As he was about to go he noticed a certain fly is making a move towards her, something snapped in him and he swiftly marched towards that fly glaring at him.

"Already taken," he said in his deep, cold voice.

The man paled seeing the scary hulk in front and ran away.

'Pathetic' he thought.

But his eyes which were cold and frozen became soft watching the gorgeous woman in front. He observed how her beautiful face lit up seeing the cupcakes.

'She is so cute' he chuckled.

He recomposed himself and decided to make a move or another mosquito will come, interrupting.

" Miss, May I have this dance please?" He asked smiling at her, something he never did and was never planning to do until he met her...

°°°°
Ok pals, I was getting several requests of a chapter about Ian's first impression on flora...so here it izzz...

Did you like it??

And yeah should I make a sequel...? I am getting some ideas🤔