Chapter 13

I just want to say thank you all so much for 74K views! I did not think that any of my books would get this amount. Thank you all so much! ^-^ Also, credit to the artist that made the masterpiece that is above this ^ (would credit the artist but I don't know who originally  made this.)

The last memory of the greenette stayed in their minds and would stay in there until old age had taken an effect on them. Everyone was given a ten-minute break to get back 'into the game' after all that had occurred. As Izuku had to leave, Tetsutetsu took his place and the battel between them commenced.

After the fights, it was almost like last year's sports festival. However, Todorki had gotten first after fighting Bakugou. You see, Bakugou had shouted out to the bi-hair boy that Izuku would want him to use his fire. It worked like a charm, the image of a happy and smiling greenette appeared in his mind as flamed rose from half of his body. That was how Todorki won first place, Bakugou second and for third place, it was Hatsumei. She was offered a sport in the hero course the days following the event. It was surprising to see her the next week in the heroics course. However, she was still part of the support course, she would never give that up. She simply wanted to help as many people as she could.

//////

During the next year, Nezu had been told that Izuku Midoryia would return to UA, but the time wasn't specified. It gave hope to the class, and Aizawa - but don't tell anyone that - because he would be alive. Come back to a place that felt like home, alive. Right?Unfortunately for Todoroki and Bakugou, doubt clouded their thoughts. What if the greenette didn't come back alive. What if he forgets them? What if ... he never returns? They found comfort in helping each other throughout time where Izuku would help them.

A couple of days after Izuku had left for his mission, the duo printed out all the photos they had of the greenette. They also gave some to their classmates. They were hurting as well. All of them had been close to the greenette.

///////

With the greenette, he was chained to a wall. How could his mission just ... go up in flames. It was meant to be the easiest part of it. They were meant to be in and out quickly, without getting caught. But, someone tipped them off. They knew that they were coming. Izuku had been leading a small group of soldiers. The group, a drug organisation that had contacts all over the globe, used the soldiers as a means to get the greenette to talk. He was stuck in a room that was fire-proof. Izuku Midoryia - Agent Deku - was trapped. With no way out that he could see, his hope was dwindling. Why was he so stupid, it was going to well. He should have realized something was off. But - he didn't.

////

The greenette faded from consciousness. His eyelids grew heavy and his breathing slowed down. Izuku knew that he wasn't going to die, at least, he hoped.

In his mind, he was in a place that had streaks of green, orange and yellow light in the sky and it was as if he was walking on water. This place seemed familiar. He remembered being here, but when was he here and where is here? So many questions clouded his mind, he almost didn't head a voice call out for him. " Izuku Midoriya. Welcome back," The voice spoke. It sounded like the general's voice but it held more mystery to it. " Where am I?" He asked. Hiding his fear and confusion with a glare. " You will find out soon enough, my boy. But, for now, you need to escape. Your friends are coming to save you but they will get hurt, badly. Save them..." The voice seemed to trail off for a couple of moments.

"Save the ones you love and care about. They need you," And with that, all he could see was black and he felt freezing. Did he not notice how cold the room was before? Voices shouting broke his train of thought. Izuku pushed himself up, using the wall to lean on. 'They said the room as fire-proof, not the chains' he thought and powered up his quirk. He quickly melts the chains and freed himself. He fell limp on the floor. It was time to save his friends. No one else would die because of him.