Chapter 3

Agent Deku. 

Most heroes know of this name, the youngest agent in the history of Japan and very skilled. In a few years of rapidly climbing the ranks, Deku got second in command and the leader of the Alpha squad. There were only three people in Alpha squad; Deku, Tenka-suru and Yami. Despite their age, they were the best of the best from training from a young age.

Before Izuku reached the age of ten, he already had been awarded multiple awards for his missions and known as the general's kid. This is because the General had become attached to the kid and took him under his wing, sometimes personally training or teaching him. Today was Izuku's tenth birthday and he was on a mission. A sniper at the ready, he waited until he had a clean shot. Pulling the trigger, Izuku shot the leader and jumped off of the building, green flame wings making sure he doesn't die. Knocking the door off of its hinges, Izuku grabbed a katana and sliced the group of men near the entrance in half. BANG! A loud shot echoed through the building, the bullet was aimed at Izuku head but a knife deflected the impact. Shooting the man with a handgun, he made his way into the basement. After bullets rained down from where Izuku was standing, everyone was dead. " Clean up team at my coordinates. Missio complete," Izuku said into his phone and ended the call.  Hopping onto his motorcycle, Izuku made his way to the plane that was waiting for him. the back was open and it was slowly taking off as Izuku's bike got onto the ramp. " Deku, that was finished quicker than expected," Ignite commented as he looked up from the laptop that rested on his lap. " Yeah, they were mostly in the same place so I rained down on them from the top of a staircase. Do I need to dive?" Izuku explained and then asked Ignite a question. " Yeah, Darkness is already in the meeting and you need to be there within five. I'll be there once this baby has landed," Ignite told him.

Soon, the back opened and Izuku put his visor on. " See ya soon!" Izuku shouted as he jumped backwards off of the plane, giving his teammate a mini salute with two fingers. Unfortunately, the meeting involved heroes and Hawks came a bit later to witness Izuku falling out of the sky. He was about to fly up to save him when he was green wings that seemed to be made out of flames appear and he dived down and landed on the ground, in the camp. " Deku! Hurry up!" Women in full camouflage gear shouted at him. With a nod, Izuku ran into the building and knocked on the general's door. "Deku, glad to see you finally decided to join us," The general said as he looked over to the seat next to Yami. Once he sat down the general started talking to the heroes. All Might, Hawks and Nezu were there and they were talking about the villains and protecting Masufasu as the crime rate was going up. After finding a solution and best cause of action, courtesy of Izuku and Nezu working together. " How old are those agents, they look so young," All Might ask. This caused a smile to creep up on the general's face. " 11 and 13, introduce yourselves," He stated while looking at them.

Yami went first. " Agent Darkness, Mid to a short-range attacker for the Alpha squad. Name, Yami. Age, twelve," This shocked the two heroes but Nezu seemed to be trying to figure out a puzzle. " Agent Deku, second in command and leader of the Alpha squad. All range attacker. Name, Izuku. Age, Ten as of today," This almost made All Might's heart stop. " Ten and twelve!?!" All Might asked shell shocked. " Yes, they are two out of three of my best agents. I think that working together, they could take you down, All Might," The general stated nonchalantly while pointing to the two. This encounter will be one to remember and one that will start Nezu's quest.

///////

Katsuki Bakugo. He strives to become a hero and save one person in particular. To save their smile. To save their happiness. To see them again after years. Without the person by his side, his tactics are powerful but sometimes predictable. He needed them again and so did his family. The Bakugou's and the other family were close but one day, Bakugou's friend was reported missing and the parent cut all contact with the past before moving to a different country.  ' I will find you. Even if it's the last thing that I will do' Bakugou thought as he held onto the necklace around his neck. It was a gift from them, he got it a few days before he was treated differently. Bakugou didn't want to hurt him but was threatened to hurt him, he just hopes his friend is forgiving and would make amends with him. 

" Katsuki! Lunch!" His mother shouted as he shouted some response back. They were having their favourite but his friend couldn't eat it with him. " I know you miss him but it's been four almost five years since he went missing. Please try and move on," The blond lady tried to talk to her son but he shouted insults back at her about how he will never give up. " Just try and focus. Get into UA and make them proud," Bakugou's mother rubbed his shoulder and left him to finish the work that she had to do. " I will. I'll get into UA with everything that I've got," He mumbled before the ten-year-old started to eat and try to think of a plan.

Years passed and he was getting stronger and closer to his goal. He would save him with his quirk and no matter what, they would be together after being reunited for the rest of their lives.