14. I got a Girl !!!

Start from the beginning

" Yes maalik .. all ears "
"Great !! Now go get all those bags and packets from my car ... The black one..SUV one..."

I was seating near the table choosing the rings while mom was running her hands on my hair....

It was me or I was feeling some supernatural being around me ???
This time I was feeling a girl standing near the curtains and if I am not wrong she was recording ME!!!

Ramu entered " Sahab these bags contains lot of heavy things....where should I keep them ??"
" Biren .. Ashok go and grab a black plastic bag each from his hand and also pass one to Madhu..."

They did as I told...
"This one maa !!" I finally chose my ring...a simple platinum ring with a heart shaped diamond on top of it with Love of my Life engraved inside the heart...

" Sahab what to do now ??"

" Don't interrupt me Ramu !! That's very bad ..." I glared at him ....
" S..s..sorry sahab "

" So what are you all standing here for ???"
" Sahab !!", Ashok innocently forward his bags signaling the place I left off the discussion ....

" So what..?? Go .. these are for you all .. I know you don't have any children Ramu so I gave you two pieces of Raymond Sherwani piece...get it stitched and a sheefon saree for your mistress...nd rest of you have a set of Raymond Sherwani piece with saree and a jumpsuits for your children along with some chocolates in it....FOR THEM AND NOT FOR YOU !! "

They all nodded their head and left after thanking me...Mom too got up and left for her room not before passing a sarcastic comment...
" Time miljaaye toh apni hone waali bhabhi se bhi mil lena .. dhongi baba and be ready by eight you will be having a small engagement party unlike Vaibhav... don't be late...and wear the dress ..."(If you get time .. go and meet your new sister-in-law ..You Fake Saint and be ready by eight you will be having a small engagement party unlike Vaibhav... don't be late...and wear the dress)

I got up and went to check behind the curtains....

" Swati ??!!!!"
I screamed ...

"Wo..wo...woh..."
She was stammering badly trying go make up sentence with red flushed face and then next thing surprised me she ran straight towards Vaibhav's room ???

Wait a minute !!!

VAIBHAV'S ROOM !!!

I straight away barged inside his room after calling out his name....

He was cupping a girls face in his PALM !!!!

" Hey I am so sorry for disturbing", I immediately turned around closing my eyes and closed door walking out of it.... And then I completed rest of the sentence from outside the door ...
" Vaibhi I know you are angry for that but I came to see my Bhabhi .... Atlast the one who will also have authority to control my brother..."

Vaibhav opened the door with a girl beside him ... Actually in his hands...but with

" Sorry for ignoring you Dev actually I was busy in some heated discussion with her ... "

He was saying but their I spotted a Hickey....
A DAMN HICKEY ON MY BROTHER'S NECK !!!!
" I can see that !!" I murmured slowly under breath ...

I interrupted him as soon Swati came in my mind, " Hey actually you know what ?? I saw SWATI SHARMA ... Entering here ... In the room ... "

" Who SWATI ?? "
Ah!!! Guys my BHABHI got a honey sweet voice...

I decided not to tell about Vaibhav's secret infront of the lady to whom he is now bound to be tied for seven lives bound....

"Actually you see...."
I was out of sentence....Dev Dixit out of sentence ... But I suddenly came up with something...

" She is my re...relative ... She comes in long relation..."
"Oh ! " That's what I git in reply..
" Yaa you know...she is also my friend...and my classmate and also my...my...MY FRIEND...NOT OF VAIBHAV'S ... JUST MY FRIEND ..."

"And how come I don't know you being my so close friend huh??"
Bhabhi picked her veil up and I looked at her with wide saucer eyes...

I was looking at Vaibhav with wide eyes and mouth.... trying to speak...

"Yes !! She is my to-be-wife !!"Vaibhav completed my thoughts...with answers....

" You lucky fucking bull !!! Got Swati Sharma ... I mean how ?? When ?? You knew ?? "
I said grabbing them both in a bear hug and shooting my questions at them....

They took turns to narrate me their version of Story....and then I was informed that Swati was giving a live VD session to my to-be-fiancé

I got up congratulated both of them...

" Bhai....I am very happy...!!!"
" Bhabhi !! I am happy to have you in my family and sorry for not attending your ceremony..."

" You can call me Swati .. anyways you are elder to Vaibhav in age .... According to mom and Dad....."

" I will surely do it... Swati " and gave her a sweet genuine smile...
Then I also noticed a mark on Swati's Nape....

Vaibhav encircled his arm around her shoulder kissing her Temple...
" I got a Girl !! I loved all thanks to Mom ... Now if you will excuse us Dev ... I have something to talk with her...."

" Yaa sure ... I am also retiring to my room mom said to be out for ceremony within eight in evening and I only have two hours left..."

" Come ... Honey lets go...." And they moved back to their room...
I shouted to be audible enough ...
" Both you hide your damn hickies in my ceremony... Or mom will tease you both to death "
And I retired to mine....

____________--*--__--*--__--*--___________

Done for today....
Whew....

Meet you other day....with another update....

Till then keep reading and keep supporting....❤️

Show your love ... Vote on my chapters...
Comment down all your thoughts....
And also share it with your friends...
till then

Happy Reading 😊❤️😊❤️
abhaydubey0999❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️