3."I Know a Place We Could Go."

.............................................

How long has it been?

Two...?three?Maybe four months?

Tommy had slightly lost track of time.Fortunately,it's pretty normal for him to forget what day it was when he first wakes up at around 6 in the morning.Besides,someone would just remind him or it'll just come back to him.

Slowly,he pried his eyes open as the sounds of nature and low murmurs reached his ears.Tommy waits there for a bit;bounded to his bed,inside his—their— new home inside the woods.

It was almost as if it was yesterday that his dad,Phil,had came into the server.He recalled how he dragged his two companions into the trees to hide when he saw how the man soared onto the air,searching.How he lets out a quick breath when he finds the man landing back down into the country.Into their home.

A lot of things happened after that.

It was a difficult first week for the teens;getting food,scouting for resources,mining ores for supplies—staying alive—,all while keeping a low profile.

It wasn't until the third week of their runaway did they developed some sort of routine.At first,they bickered about it,until Tubbo began sorting out schedules and jobs for each person.

It wasn't long till they finally had a stable routine.They would farm and tend the animals during the morning,have breakfast,set off the one or two scouters to scout for supplies(this depends on the day and/or circumstances),do some training,and a lot more for the rest of the afternoon.Some if these might change due to any issues they encountered.

Tommy would be lying if he said he wasn't afraid about the potential dangers this new secret area holds for them.Hell,they all had already experience at least one respawn since their settlement.Most of it were from creepers exploding inside their newly found cave,while Drista was the only one who died from fall damage inside a ravine.

They weren't experts in treating wounds,but they were trying.It was a good thing Tommy found a bunch of useful books from a village he stumbled into during his scouting.Since then,they had been self-teaching themselves how to do things,sometimes using their own experience from what they have learned from the others.

Others...

The three had made it a point to head over to the cliff and gaze onto the land,their home.There were days where one them started to cry,some days they chatted about their lives before,other times they would just watch the sunset,taking in the comfort of their presence.

At this point,they were surprise no one still noticed the huge cliff that stood proud and tall over the land;but they were thankful for that.They still weren't ready for anyone to find them yet.

Tommy began to hear footsteps coming from the ladder that lead to the loft,which was where the three would sleep in.Lazily,he glanced over to the side to see the brown tuffs of hair poking out of the hatch.Then, blue eyes stared at his.

"Morning,big man!",Tubbo greets;a big,dorky smile etched his lips.

Tommy grins,rising from the bed,"Hey Tubs."

"It's Saturday!You know what that means!".Tubbo laughed when he heard the blonde groan,muttering a 'fucking shit' under his breath.He'll take that as a yes."Hurry up,big man!The cows ain't gonna breed themselves,ya know!"