4."The Young Become the Old and Mysteries Do Unfold"

.............................................

"Stop moving,you fucking idiot"

Sapnap grunts as the potion drops onto his bare skin,the wound flares and burns as the thick liquid spreads.Tommy reaches down towards the nearby table for the clean bandages.

It's been three days since Sapnap had been rescued by the three missing teens.It was...strange,to say the least.Sapnap didn't want to believe it,but he could see it clear as day;

They have changed.

But he wasn't sure if it was a good thing,or a bad thing.It could be both.

"Fuck!",he swore as the bandage made contact with his healing,but still wounded arm.A small apology escaped Tommy's lips and the older almost didn't hear it.Did Tommy just apologise?The prideful blonde teenager?

The boy in question stood up when he finished wrapping,packing up the potions and bandages scattered on the floor;"That should do..."

"I didn't know you were good that this Tommy.",Sapnap comments,examining his newly bandaged arm and chest,still wincing from the pain."Almost looks professional,if I'm being honest."

Tommy shrugs,"Phil and Wilbur would teach me when I was little...",his voice wavered slightly just speaking their names.Sapnap noticed this,"...it's not the best,but it'll do.As long as it heals,it fucking heals.".Putting away the potions,he turned back to Sapnap,he narrowed his eyes;"Fuck yourself up,and I won't help your shitty ass."

Sapnap snorts,his hand waved in the air,"Sure thing,Toms."

The teen's breath hitched,his shoulders tensed.The man watched as Tommy's hand tremble,before he hastily left the room,shutting the door on the way out.He sighs—he probably shouldn't have said that—,looking out of the window.He sees Drista holding some chunks of wood in her arms,a few bees trailing behind her.Tubbo seemed to be somewhere near the makeshift barn,feeding the animals,from what he had heard earlier.

Even if it had been three days,Sapnap had managed to obtain plenty of explanations;with the deal he tells them information about their home first,of course.

They deserve to know,right?

Over the open flames of the recent nights,Sapnap told them what had been happening in the country since they disappeared.He started with how Schlatt declared a search,and maybe a rescue party,to look for the teens.How,even after months,they didn't stop looking all over the SMP;just for them.

He went over how the people had changed since they left.

Schlatt had announced that the country is no longer named Manburg,nor was is renamed to L'Manburg again.It has become a nameless country until the kids have returned,and will stay that way until they do.Everyone else agreed,and referred the land as;"The country",or,"Home"

He also explained how Schlatt was no longer president,and was instead one of the few leaders of the country:alongside Dream,Phil,Technoblade,Niki,and Wilbur.However,due to Wilbur's current state,Fundy chose to take on his role temporarily as the former tries to recover.

—Tommy wasn't sure if he could believe that;about Wilbur recovering from his insanity.He swears he could still hear those poisoned words his brother had declared to him back in the ravine.—