2."A Child has Grown,A Dream is Gone,and I have become Comfortably Numb."

.............................................

It was a quiet morning.

An unusual quiet morning,he thinks.Wilbur swore he could hear his own footsteps and breathing;The drips of water that fell from the ceiling;and the faint wind howling outside.

Usually,a 'typical' quiet morning could have a sleep-deprived Technoblade sharpening his sword,just by a rock near the entrance to his farm.A 'typical' quiet morning could have Wilbur pacing around the ravine,humming a soft tune as he started plotting his next move,hoping it'll be successful,i,imagining explosions and fire swallow his 'unfinished symphony'.

A 'typical' quiet morning could have Tommy,abruptly woken up and pretty pissed about,grumbling to himself about how stupid this fucking shenanigans is-

Tommy....

That's when the realisation settles in.Where did Tommy go?

Wilbur usually wasn't too worried about Tommy going missing at about 6 in the morning.Maybe the boy went out for some fresh air,or maybe he went off mining for some materials;but the paranoia and those intrusive thoughts in his head told him otherwise.So he looked around Pogtopia,taking in deep breaths,doing everything within him to keep that traitorous idea at bay.

He had spent nearly fifteen minutes when he saw something resting on the chest right next to his bed.Stange,he probably missed it when he woke up.

With slightly shaking hands from the amount of insecurities he held,he picks up the piece of innocent paper.

It's fold was in the shape of a letter.

Wilbur thought it was going to have something along the lines of 'I'm off mining,I'll be back later Wil.' or 'Need air,the ones down here are shitty';something that just screams 'classic Tommy' and would calm his worries.

He opens the letter.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢,𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛.
𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐

What?

Wilbur reread those two lines.His eyes must be deceiving him,surely he's just seeing things,right?He's probably still dreaming right now.He moves his fingers to pinch his arm,letting in the painful sting of a reality check.

He read it a third time.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢,𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛.
𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐

He sucked in the breath and continued to read.

He swore he could feel his heart cracking and his eyes burning,his once shaking hands began to tremble.The paper slightly crumples at his tight hold,his emotions and paranoia growing stronger with every lines he continued to read.

𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎,𝚆𝚒𝚕.
𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝