7"And I Don't Want the World to See Me,Cause I Don't Think They'd Understand"

.............................................

"Tommy what happened?"

The blonde said nothing.His face was,for the first time,unreadable.No expressive eyes,his lips in a thin straight line,his body was still as a statue.Tommy never—ever—looked like this;not after the wars,not after seeing his brother at the brink of insanity,not even when they ran away,none.He looked completely different in this state.

The clouds gathered and the skies turn dim.

A storm was coming.

"We should head inside...",Tommy faintly spoke,getting up from the porch and turning towards the door.He refuses to acknowledge the calls coming from the other two.

He only did when they were inside,cloaks off and items discarded.They all stood in the living room,the tension was high and the silence was deafening.

Drista was the one who spoke out;"We're going to ask you again,Tommy...",she shifts her mask to the side and stares at Tommy's blue iris,"...what the hell happened back there?"

Tommy knew the two aren't going to drop the conversation anytime soon.He took a breath,a reassuring one,and sighs,"...I saw Wilbur and Techno...".He noticed how attentive the others were,he internally smiles at this.He was thankful for having these kinds of friends."...they were sitting at the bench,watching the sunset...".

"They used our bench?",Tubbo repeated and Tommy nods,"The same one by the cliff?With the jukebox and-"

"Yes,Tubbo.The same one I built.".Tubbo,now given the clarification,stares in awe.

"Then what happened?".

Tommy tries the swallow the lump in his throat.The scene began replaying in his head,like an old record player.He sees Techno and Wilbur at the bench again,his brother's low and almost sorrowful look as he watches the skies.

"I still wish I could see him again...even for a moment.I just want to say I'm sorry for being a shitty brother to him...and adding in to his trauma"

He could still clearly hear the shakiness in his voice,the regret and guilt.He wonders if he was holding back the tears like he was,pushing it all down until it reaches the bottom of his being until it would end up bursting later from how many tears he kept suppressing.

Tommy remembers how Techno had been quite the entire time.But being The Blade's little brother gave him some benefits.He never missed how Techno's pig-like ears twitched every time he hears references to Tommy;'My youngest','sixteen-year old boy','our little brother'.

He never missed how Techno curled his hands into a fist when he explained why his baby brother ran away from them.

And he could never miss how Techno's voice almost sounded like he was pleading when Tommy made a sound with his own voice.How he could see the faint realisation that this person,this traveller,could possibly be someone he longed for to come back home to the family.

"Where are you going?"

For as long as Tommy could remember;Technoblade never pleads,never sounded so desperate.Just like how Technoblade never dies.He wonders if he's that desperate to bring home—what they said—'their fierce and bright bundle of sunshine,whose energy just never seem to disperse'.