☆1☆ A bad headache...

Start from the beginning

"What about...."

"Yesterday!" I unknowingly shout and fall flat on my unmade bed.

Last night's events replay in my brain like a video tape.

FLASHBACK

My phone buzzes

MESSAGE FROM RIELLA,

Riella;
Karma let's go clubbing tonight.

Me;
Am in no mood.

(Phone rings )

Caller ID; Riella

I pick up and before I even say hello she is already screaming through my phone.

"Please please please please please please please please please." She beckons.

Woah! Those are many pleases.

"No Ella. You know I have to prepare. I have work tomorrow. " I state in a very serious and professional tone.

"Well, you are not the only one that works." She  responds.

"So?" I retort.

"Come on! Isn't it obvious. Let's go have some fun like seriously it's a weekend."

"Are we dying tomorrow or something?" I ask.

"What? No! Who knows? Who cares anyway?"

"Well, I do care. I very much care."

I tell Ella all about my meeting that I have to prepare for. It is really a big deal.

"Okay.... Thank you for accepting my invitation. I'm humbled. Pick you up in a few. Love you. "

"Ella that was about my meeting not your club-"

Did she just hang up on me?

7:00pm

DARLINGTON CLUB.

Yeah, I came. Ella left me no choice anyway. Besides, the chocolate skinned Jamaican lass is and has always been my best friend. My boon companion since elementary school. I love her too much to say no to her.

She actually offered to drive and even bought me the latest model handbag. Versace. She also got me an outfit for the club. Sounds like a bribe but it was an apology for hanging up on me.

Ella is a demoiselle with a great fashion sense so any outfit of her choice is always spectacular.

The speakers are all over the place. The venue is decorated with appealing colours. Very bright ones to be precise.

Neon signs everywhere flashing in tomato red.
The music is really really really loud.

"Woah! " I exhale.

"Wooooohooooo!" Ella shouts in excitement.

Is she high already?
No she isn't. She is just being the party animal and fun base she is.