Chapter 15

-Jaime-

 When Hook knelt down I knew my answer. I couldn't belive it happened but I still knew my real and true answer. I decided to play a joke on him.

"Will you marry me?" I smiled and crossed my arms.

"Um..... no." I held back a laugh. 

"N-no?" He looked down at the box and then up at me. He looked like a lost puppy and I felt bad for joking. 

"OF COURSE I WILL!!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK?!" He laughed and stood up. Swiftly he grabbed my waist and puleed me into a kiss.

"I love you so much." He said into the kiss.

"I love you more..." I said in a sing-song voice. He broke the kiss and raised his eyebrow.

"Oh really?" I giigled and nodded. "Shall we test that." I snapped my fingers and we were back at the ship... in our room.

"I love a challenge..." I said. He grasped my waist tighter. 

"That's why you love me." He set our foreheads together. "But I love you more."

"No you don't." He kissed me. When he broke the kiss I looked at him confused. 

"Yes I do."

"Show me then." Once again he raised an eyebrow and that was the sexiest thing ever. I bit my lip and walked out of his grasp. He grabbed my wrist and i noticed he was sweating. probably still nervous from the proposal. "Take off your jacket, you're sweating."

"Great invitation for me to take of my jacket and what's next, my shirt?" He laughed and quickly stopped from my hand on his chest.

"If you want to." I cocked and eyebrow misheviosly. 

"You are amazing baby." He said to me... growling. I giggled as he took of his jacket and tugged mine off leaving me in my blouse and leggings. He nodded at my blouse, gesturing for me to take it off. I smiled and shook my head. He took his off, revealing his extremely toned stomach (eight pack of course). I still refused and pleaded with my eyes for him to take it off of me. He did of course. His eyes widened when he saw my figure. He's seen it before but he only payed attention ton our lips. "You..." He trailed off and rubbed his hands all over me. "Are beautiful..." I stood on m toes and kissed him hard. He picked me up and lay me on the bed. He kissed me harder and trailed his kisses to my neck, collar bone, chest and stomach. Unexpectedly I let out a small gasp. He smiled. 

"Stop smiling and keep going!" I laughed. He rolled off of me and laid on his back next to me. "What are you doing?" He sat up and smiled. 

"Take over." That was all I needed. I climbed over on him and kissed him. My hands rubbed his stomach and tugged slightly on his hair. 

After another couple minutes of making out we decided to not go any further yet and fell asleep.

-Angie-

I placed Mira in her crib and swaddled her. A thought or fear more likely popped into my mind. 

"Baby?" I called to Peter who was laying on the bed waiting for me.

"Yeah darling?"

"You know how Carlos told us the was would be sooner now that he's dead?'' He nodded and I looked at Mira. She was sleeping soundly and I smiled. "That means it will be sooner than we think." I sat on the bed and ay down next to him. He wrapped his arms around me. "It'll be okay... Jaime is very smart she'll have a plan by tomorrow." 

"What if she's too late?"

"I have always loved you Angelia. No matter what I will carry you, I will sustain you, and I will rescue you... and our beautiful baby... you don'tneed to worry."

"It's my job." He smiled and kissed me really hard. 

"Would you like to forget about it?" He growled and I smiled. 

"You know I do..."