Chapter 8

-Hook-
As I change into my normal clothing I catch Jaime out of the corner of my eye. She was putting on her leggings and her shirt was off showing only a black lace brassiere and her beautiful skin. I twitched at the sight, wanting it to come over and... I looked down feeling horrible for thinking that way. My shirt was off and I pulled my leather pants up, zipping them up. I felt a warm hand on my back and I swiftly turned around. She giggled a little as she startled me. I sarcastically smiled and noticed she was still in her brassiere. I looked down at her and noticed how gorgeous her figure was. She slowly came closer and kissed me. I moaned quietly because our chests were against each other. She broke the kiss and smiled.
"Nice." She smiled.
"N-nice?"
"Yeah but I don't want nice Hook. I want amazing." She laid her hand on my chest and trailed it down to my lower abdomen. I growled when she tried walked back. I grabbed her hand and yanked her to me.
"You want amazing?" I growled. She smiled and raised her eyebrow. "Do you?"
"The real question is... do you?"
"Yes..." I smiled
"Then beg for it."
"Please?"
"More than that darling." I moaned.
"I give up."
"The fast?"
"Yep."
"That's impressive." She walked towards me and I pulled her onto the bed. I hovered over her and kissed her hard. My kisses went to her jawline and down to her neck. She moaned a little and I smiled. With extraordinary strength she flipped us over and kissed me more. It got deeper with every kiss. Until we heard a scream.
It was Angelia.

-Angelia-
When I woke up Peter wrapped his arms around me and we talked about our wedding. Everything was perfect. Until a person dressed in all black stabbed Peter. I screamed for help immediately.
"What is it?!" Jaime questioned. Her knife in hand. I wasn't about to ask where Hook's shirt was but Jaime actually had a top on which made it a little better. They looked at Peter and ran to him.
"What happened?!" Hook asked concerned.
"I'm not sure someone popped out of no where and stabbed him."
"Oh my god. We need to get help." She ripped off a piece of her top and wrapped it around his wound.
"Do you know what you're doing." I asked her.
"Nope I'm improvising. Bring him outside."
We did as she said and we set him down in the sand.
"Don't let any sand in the wound." She said.
"How do you know this?" Hook asked her.
"I taught myself she lifted her shirt up and showed us a scar on her side that still looked bad. But there was a beauty in it that made it almost... mysterious.
"What happened?" I asked as I watched her work.
"I don't know." She said after a pause. "He's lost too much blood. What's his blood type?"
"B Positive." I stated.
"That's mine. I need to give him blood." Jaime said.
"There's a lost boy that knows what to do."
"I know what I'm doing I just don't have equipment. And we can't waist any time he's dying."
"I'll go get him." I rushed off to get the lost boy.
-Jaime-
"Why are you giving up your blood to save someone you barely know?" Hook asked me.
"Because his life matters to a lot of people."
"Your life means a lot to me." "I know. It's just my whole life I've been giving everything up. I have given anything to help anyone. I guess it's instinct."
"Maybe. I'm so amazed by you love." I smiled and I ran my hand through my hair leaving streaks of dark red.
Angie came back with the lost boy.
"Hi I'm Andy what happened?"
"Peter was stabbed." Angelia said.
"He lost a lot of blood and we have the same blood type so before you stitch him up I need to give him blood."
"I have tools. It looks like you have to give three pints. That's not exactly healthy."
"He is dying." I snapped.
"I know. Here." He handed me a catheter which was attached to the syringe. "Three pints. Be careful but fast or he will die."
"I know. Thank you." I stuck the needle in my arm and didn't flinch or move but Hook looked extremely concerned. One pint, done. I jabbed the needle back in my arm and by the time the second pint was done I was light headed. Third pint. I stuck the needle in one last time and got through the third pint. I sighed and put a bandage on my arm.
"Are you okay darling?" Hook placed a hand on my shoulder.
"I need to sit down." I said. Hook brought helped me sit and I started to black out a little. "H-Hook..." I fell into his lap, unconscious.