Chapter 12

-Jaime-

I'm in charge now? Well I don't think that's what I was going for but okay. 

"First I want Peter and Hook together and Angie and Jack." 

"Alright love." Jack said. "If you don't mind, can you tell me where the rum is.?"

"No." We all said and laughed.

"So take out your swords..." I started and they did. "And fight!" It started a bit slow but it progressed as the time went on. 

"Switch partners... So Hook and Jack and Peter and Angelia." I could tell Hook liked the partner he got. He looked over at me and winked. Hook beat Jack every time and gave him what he deserved.  I thought  they were doing really good and that they were ready. 

"Alright we're done for today." I smiled. 

"Wait." Angie said holding a hand up. "I need to have a potion to make me go into labor and I want Jaime to be there to help me."

"M-me?" I stuttered. She nodded. I smiled. "Alright."

-Angie-

Andy came to the beach with the potion and handed it to me. I drank it and instantly felt pain in my stomach.

"Are you okay baby?" Peter walked up to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"It's coming..." I clutched my stomach. 

"Already?!" Peter looked at Andy. "I though it was supposed to be five minutes until she had to go into labor!" Andy shrugged nervously and flew off to get supplies. I winced and cried out in pain.

"You're ging to be okay." Jaime said trying to sound calm. Since she has been here we grew to be as close and maybe closer than sisters. "Just breathe hun." She said soothingly. I started to take deep breaths and Andy came back with blankets and towels. Everyone helped me lay down.  

Afterwhat seemed like hours of endless screaming the pain finally lessened a bit. I sighed with relief.

"It's a girl!" Hook said.

"What are you naming her?" Jaime asked patting my head with a rag. 

"Mira." I said with a weak and shaky voice. I looked at Peter. "You're a daddy Peter." He started crying.

"I know baby." Suddenly a boy came onto the beach and smiled an evil smile.

"Oh what a happy occasion." He said. "It makes me sick when you're happy Pan."

"Carlos?" Peter said with disbelief. "You were the one that stabbed me?!" Carlos just laughed.

"I'm so glad you remeber. So are you prepared for the battle? I have three different armies."

"Three?!" Jaime screamed. "You little son of a bitch." She rushed toward Carlos and whipped out her knife stabbing him in the stomach. He looked down and laughed weakly.

"You only made it worse love. Now you're warning won't exist and you won't know what to expect."

"You weren't going to warn us anyways."

"They'll strike a the baby the first chance they get.' He started I grabbed Peter's hand. "They want everyone to fall into peices."

"Hurry up and make your plan because they will come sooner now that you've killed me..." He traied off and died. I cried and Peter joined in.

"NO!" He screamed. "We can't lose Mira." 

"I know Peter." I looked at Jaime. "You need to help us win."

"I hope you all know I am not special. Stop relying one me..." Everyone stared at Jaime in amazement. "What?"

"Your hands Jaime." Hook stated.  She looked at her hands and gasped. Her hands were holding... a flame. Magic.