🥂TOASTS | Chicklit

Thank you critics for helping us with the arrangements !

Now, let's raise a toast to all the storytellers for loving their fiction!

Winners, please contact the-positive-vibe  for Certificates & Stickers!

ACHIEVERS

Gift: Gold

For the Love of the Game AzulMidnigt

ü First impression:15 /15

- Title :5 /5

- Cover :5 /5

- Blurb: 5/5

ü Flow/ structure of events ( Plot): 9/10

ü Character diversification and development; 9/10

ü Grammar vocabulary: 9/10

ü Overall impression :5/5

ü Total: 47/50

ü Review: I really enjoyed reading your book. Your cover really matches with the blurb of your book and everything in between. I love how you portrayed your characters; they were so realistic and the book flow was flawlessly executed. It wasn't too fast or too slow either.

I also fell in love with how you described your characters. They were so real and the world you created literally blew my mind. I'm not a fan of picking character favourites but Noah is too damn real to ignore.

Gift: SILVER

The Fatal Crush sorenavit

ü First impression: 12/15

- Title : 4/5

- Cover :4 /5

- Blurb:4/5

ü Flow/ structure of events ( Plot): 7/10

ü Character diversification and development; 9/10

ü Grammar vocabulary: 8/10

ü Overall impression :4 /5

ü Total: 40/50

ü Review : I really really like your cover, it caught my eye and it goes well with the blurb of your book. Your title is also a perfect fit with your book but I think your vocabulary could use a little work. A little tweak here and editing there should fix the problem. Your characters are okay but I feel like you didn't do enough Justice in bringing them to life. Yeah, they were properly pictured and the rest but for some reason, they felt withdrawn. I'd say given them more feelings probably by adding more details and descriptions could really do the trick.

Gift: BRONZE

January 27 Debbie_Ingrid

ü First impression:12 /15

- Title : 3/5

- Cover : 3/5