🥂 TOASTS | Teen Fiction

Thank you, critics, for helping us with the arrangements - sinamw1209  spellbcundead

 Now, let's raise a toast to all the storytellers for loving their fiction!

Winners, please contact the-positive-vibe for Certificates & Stickers!

ACHIEVERS

Gift: GOLD

 Hightops and Prom Dresses (45 marks) –

Author's Name: - feelingblue12

(i)First Impressions: 13/15

>Title - 4/05, Cover - 5/05, Blurb – 4/05

(ii)Flow & Structure of Events (plot): 9/10

(iii)Character diversification and development: 9/10

(iv) Grammar & Vocabulary: 9/10

(v)Overall Impression: 5/05

TOTAL MARKS: - 45/50

First of all, I'd like to start with the cover. Even though, it was very simple, it was very eye-catching and elegant and it certainly depicted a part of what the story was about. As for the blurb, it was well-written with a fair amount of words. However, I thought that maybe if you added a quote or an incident, the blurb would peek a reader's curiosity more, and cause suspense. I loved the way how you took time to tell the story, how the storyline was really organized and how you had described everything perfectly. I, personally, loved Jayla's character, because of her realistic ways. She didn't feel like an ordinary book character, and instead made me feel as if she was real. She bought a lot of emotions into reality, and it showed your effort in writing this book. My only advice to you is to maybe pay attention to some of the places, where you had made a few grammatical errors. Other than that, your story was brilliant!

Gift: SILVER

 Her copper disguised as gold- 44/50-

Username: -stellanread

Title- 5/5

Cover- 4.5/5

Blurb- 5/5

Flow- 9/10

Character Development- 7/10

Grammar- 9/10

Overall- 4.5/5

Total Marks: - 44/50

Diversity. Period. The idea of this book is something I don't see on wattpad a lot, showing how someone deals with racism a lot is something that I think should be talked about. Naomi is an interesting character to read about and I like her development only over a couple of chapters. Your blurb and the way you start your paragraphs really makes the format look good. I think it's confusing how she calls him dad and then Billy the next second but maybe that'll be explained later, I think I also got confused by the bold Billy because I thought the second half of the story was in Billy's pov.

Gift: BRONZE[shared]

 1) Our Bitter Beautiful Lives 43/50-