🥂 Toasts | The Climax

Let's raise a toast to the climax of  Creatives! 

Attached with the final score-sheets is a message from our ex-head designer LeiAndre for all the creatives, and don't miss out on the special reward announcement at the end of this chapter.

Winners please contact Skittles_Lover0311 for stickers, certificates and reviews.

SCORES

 thank you creatives for pursuing your passion!

A message from Lei 

Hello, graphic creatives. Lei, here.

Before the awards is all over, I would like to give my appreciation to each and every graphic designer who took the mantle of joining this awards. It took courage and a whole lot of passion.

You have all entered this contest with the best of what you had, and exhibited range and skills in the rounds that came next. 

Some of you succeeded, while some of you still had more work to do.

However, heed my words. Win or lose, you are still graphic designers. No one can ever take it away from you.

You, out of all, have recognized and created beauty and value in the simplest things and expressed it in a visually tangible artform.

And, trust me when I say, that it takes time to develop one's skills in this field. More importantly, the creative vision.

The funny thing about time is, it leads you to a lot of  twists and turns. This awards is no exception to that.

While the winning creatives have shown design prowess and technique, another particular creative stood out in the final round.

The admins and I had agreed that this creative is too good to leave unmentioned.

What she has yet to improve with in technique and theory, she makes up for it in visually capturing the theme, purpose and core beliefs of this community.

Her design potential and thinking was unquestionable. 

Hence, the final twist. 

In a turn of events, we have decided to bestow a special award to luv_sacrifice.

-Her designs in the final round will be the new face of the community's  
profile picture and header in the near future, after going through some editing. 

Finally, before I end this message I would like to express a heartfelt thank you to all of the graphic creatives.

Witnessing your design journey throughout this competition was a joy throughout my last few weeks in the community. 

This has truly been a memory I won't forget.