🥂 Toasts | Paranormal - Supernatural

Thank you critics for helping us with the arrangements - srabonyislam & IMAGINATED3434

Now, lets raise a toast to all the storytellers for loving their fiction!

Winners, please contact Skittles_Lover0311 for Certificates & Stickers!

Achievers 

Gift : Gold

Book name : Awaken

Author Name : devianmisfit

● First Impressions: 15/15
●Flow & Structure of Events(plot): 8/10
●Character diversification and development: 10/10
●Grammar & Vocabulary: 9/10
●Overall Impression: 04/05
Total Mark : 46/50

REVIEW :

The book is really amazing. I love the cover also author perfectly described her story in short form. The title gives a perfect glimpse of the story. Story plots were quite common but, the way author described, story flowed nicely. Characters information was perfect also the timing of all characters was really good. There are some tiny grammatical issue. Which need to be corrected. Overall, it is a nice story. I enjoyed while reading. Good Job Author.

Gift : Silver

Book name : Bride Of Frankenstein {ONC ⅠⅠⅠ }

Author Name : Passmetheadobo

● First Impressions: 12/15
●Flow & Structure of Events(plot): 10/10
●Character diversification and development: 10/10
●Grammar & Vocabulary: 9/10
●Overall Impression: 04/05
Total Mark : 45/50

REVIEW :

The book cover is simple and nice but, it can't attract readers. First thing a reader notice which is book cover, so try to make more attractive more similar with the storyline. Book title is perfect. Blurb was also written interestingly. Which can easily make intrest among the readers. Flow and structure of the story was perfect. It was well arranged and nicely described. And the way all characters showed up. It was interesting and as of course perfect timing. There was small errors in grammar, which need improvement. Otherwise, I love the story.

Gift : Bronze

Book name : The Enchanted

Author Name : pretty_poison_

●First Impressions: 13/15
●Flow & Structure of Events(plot): 10/10
●Character diversification and development: 8/10
●Grammar & Vocabulary: 9/10
●Overall Impression: 04/05
Total Mark : 44/50

REVIEW :

The Book Cover was nice but, It can be more beautiful. Try to make something, which goes perfectly with the storyline. Book title is perfect and the blurb was also nicely written. Story was amusing, suspense started from the beginning which is really nice, it hooked me up. Plots were well arranged. Well done author. About Characters, it couldn't satisfied me. I want more information about lead character. Grammar was good, I will suggest author, try to use better vocabulary which can be more similar with the situation. Overall, I enjoyed reading the book. It was really good.