🥂 TOASTS | Action / Adventure

Thank you critics for helping us with the arrangements -  Avery_Noelle_ and MaisieDaisyMoo

Now, lets a raise a toast to all the storytellers for loving their fiction!! 

Winners, please contact SavySagittarius for certificates and stickers.

ACHIEVER

Gift: GOLD

Book Name: A twisted Deception

Author's Name: SydPanda5

• First Impression: 14/15

• Flow and structure of events: 9/10

• Character development and diversification: 10/10

• Grammar and Vocabulary: 10/10

• Overall Impression: 5/5

Total: 48/50

Review:

This author truly captured a character haunted by their past, I love the suspense it is placed
carefully and strategically so that it isn't confusing but enticing. The small details areamazing, they created a perfect sense of setting which really aided the atmosphere of thestory. I think this is a great read for anyone who is thinking of dipping their toe into theaction/mystery genre. I loved how connected this character also was with theirsurroundings and this was evident in development and enticing.

Gift: SILVER

Book Name: Lost Eden

Author's Name: Bluelovesleep

• First Impression: 15/15

• Flow and structure of events: 10/10

• Character development and diversification: 6/10

• Grammar and Vocabulary: 9/10

• Overall Impression: 5/5

Total: 45/50

Review:

Absolutely stunning piece of writing. The author skilfully chose third person and completelymastered this narrative. I really enjoyed the 'show not tell' aspect of this story and how itperfectly accompanied the limited dialogue. Often this is not my favourite form of story, yetI really found this description suiting instead of any useless dialogue, identifying what isnecessary to benefit the story is what makes a great author and this is it! I really foundmyself praying for the twins safety and totally invested in their fate. Moreover, thedescription/narrative transported me to this dystopian world I somehow managed to finishthis in a day! You will get completely absorbed into this tale, it's also not too long so it iseasy to focus on.