You kept your eye on them. The one in the middle looked awfully familiar.

Shit. 

He was in your first game. 

“Finally.” A man groaned. He was on the right side of their leader, wearing a black and white giraffe print long sleeved shirt and was holding a gun against his shoulder. You remember him, he was one of the guys who broke inside your base. 

“You’re—”

“From here on now,” The sunglasses man started, “You’re part of them. Militants.”

The woman in white followed him, “They handle peace and order here. They’re also the ones in charge of firearms.”

I doubt that.

You thought, just from the way they looked, there was no way they were the ones who maintain ‘peace and order’ around this place. Hell, you weren’t even sure if there was peace here. 

“Oh, that’s right.” The leader spoke up again, “The rules and the people who run this place.” He sighed, “Number One, Hatter.” He pointed at himself proudly, before he sighed, “You’ll get to know the others as time passes.” 

“There are only three rules in his utopia.” He looked at you, “Number one, you must always wear swimsuits.”

“What?” You asked for about the hundredth time.

“However, you get to pick since you’re part of them.” The white shirt woman added, it was clear to you that she was talking about the four militants inside the room. “You can wear a jacket, but a short or a bikini bottom is a must. If you want to wear pants, you’re free to do so, but wear it along with a bikini top.” 

“Rule number two,” The man with the glasses said, “All playing cards belong to the Beach. We’ll take away every card you have. The many cards you give, the higher your rank gets.”

“We collect all the cards because we believe that once you get all of it, you’ll get sent back.” The long haired woman chuckled, “One at a time.”

“One at a time?” You gasped. 

“Yes.” The boss nodded again, “If we gather all 52 playing cards, we can let one person leave the country. This is the Beach’s objective.”

“Rule number three.” The man in your first game spoke up, “Death to the traitors.”

“Those who show contempt for that will not go unpunished.” 

-

You look down at the window from your given room, the view of the huge pool can be seen. 

What did I get myself into…

Your ‘sight-seeing’ was interrupted by someone flinging open the door. Locks didn’t exist in this place, the executives had destroyed them using hot glues so ‘no one can hide anything’. 

“Hey, go outside. You’ll rot if you stay in here longer.” Niragi, the man who had that gun against his shoulder, said from the door. 

Apparently, knocking also doesn’t exist.

“Why do you care?” You muttered under your breath. You didn’t really like the vibes this man had. Everything about him screamed danger and chaos. 

“Can’t let your pretty face go to waste,” He laughed, “I need to show you off to the other residents somehow.”

Creep.

You rolled your eyes, fixing your bracelet as you walked past him. 

028.

Hatter decided to give you one of the bracelets you found. You didn’t know why he decided to give you a high rank, considering that you only had one card with you when they brought you here. 

Niragi called your name, making you stop in your tracks and face him. “What?

“Can’t call yourself a militant without this.” You look down at what he was holding. A pistol and a belt holster, you looked back at him, “Where’s my gun?”

“The rifle?” He chuckled as if you were crazy, “It’s too early for you to handle such a gun, increase your rank and maybe, you’ll get it back.” He replied, a cocky smirk plastered in his face.

This man was really getting on your nerves. You took his offer, taking the pistol and carrying it with you as you walked away from him without any reply. You didn’t really have this place memorized as you were only taken here a few hours ago, so you just went wherever your feet took you.

You found yourself at a club, with all sorts of disco and colored lights illuminating the room. You went up to the bar and sat, examining everyone in the room. 

Which was a really bad idea by the way. There were a bunch of people making out on the corners, sofas, and even the tables. They weren’t pleasant to look at, that’s for sure.

You ordered a drink, something you haven’t done in a while since your work schedule had gone really busy. 

“I’ll have the same.” Someone’s voice made you look to your side. A woman wearing a blue swimsuit sat on the stool next to you. She also noticed you and smiled, “Hi.”

“Hi.” You greeted back, she seemed nice. The woman extended her hand out, “Kuina.”

You shook it, introducing yourself back. The bartender then came back with the drinks, setting it on the table and wishing you a good party. 

Well, that was new.

“So, what brings you here?” Kuina asked, trying to make conversation. You took a sip of your drink, “Just looking for a good time.” 

I was forced to come out of my room.

Kuina nodded, “Same here. Haven’t been in here for days, it’s always packed.”

“A little overwhelming too.” You scrunch your face in disgust, every corner you land your eyes on, there are always people making out. 

Well, you can't really blame them. Hatter did give them the freedom to do whatever they wanted.

"Wait," Kuina put her drink down, thinking that your name sounded really familiar, "(Y/N)? As in, Chishiya's (Y/N)?"

Your eyebrow rose up, "Chishiya's (Y/N)? What do you mean?" You were beyond confused.

She sighed and shook her head, "Forget it. Must be someone else–"

"I see you're one of them now." A voice spoke from behind you two, you and Kuina turned to the owner of the voice just to find Chishiya sitting on the stool next to Kuina's.

"Oh, it's you." You looked at him, he still wore that white jacket he was wearing for the past two games the two of you played together.

"What do you mean by one of them?" Kuina looked at you, then to Chishiya, then back at you. Chishiya landed his gaze on the gun on your holster, making it easy for Kuina to realize. Only militants held firearms in the place, even Hatter's executives weren't allowed to carry any.

A small "oh" left Kuina's lips. She glanced at Chishiya, she knew that he had a plan in mind. One involving you.

Phase One of Chishiya's plan was done.