01:08

"That's the place!"

"How do they have electricity?"

Two people stared at the large, powered up hotel building from across the water. They had heard of this place, The Beach, and how they have the supply to survive and answers to the questions all players have in mind.

"Will we find the answers to our questions there?"

-

"What is this?" Niragi spat, kicking the door wide open. "Who are these two?"

"Intruders," You replied, looking at their bodies sprawled on the floor, they had black bags over their heads. You glanced over to Niragi, scoffing at him, "They were caught sneaking around outside last night, didn't you hear?"

He sneered, "I'll take it from here," he said, grabbing the man and dragging him out of the room. You followed behind him, carefully helping the woman up and taking her with you. You couldn't help but look at the poor man he was dragging, you had seen Niragi's methods before and knew that they were brutal, but you had a job to do, and you couldn't let your personal feelings get in the way.

You then arrived at the showing room, which was still empty at the time. Swinging the door open, Niragi dumped the man's body on the floor with a thud. You set the woman down more gently than he did with the man. You crouched down beside her.

"Wake her up," he said.

You glanced at him, sighing. You didn't want to be part of this, but you knew that if you refused, he would find someone else to do this. Saiko for example, and her possibly doing things even worse, like killing the both of them before the executives could interrogate them.

You instead took her up again and sat her down on a chair, still not too harsh as you tied her hands behind. You looked at Niragi, who was staring back at you with a look, not believing your sudden change of attitude towards this woman as if you didn't just ask him for permission to kill two traitors a few minutes ago.

"What?" You said. You averted your gaze to the man on the floor, and as if he read your mind, he scoffed again and picked the man up and sat him on the chair, tying his hands behind.

Soon enough, the executives, Hatter's sect, came inside one by one. Kuzuryu, Mira, Ann, a few other members you didn't recognize. You and your co-worker stood behind the two intruders, for whatever reason.

Mira nodded at the both of you after a while, you nodded, once, back to her and took off the intruders' bags, letting them to finally see after a night of being knocked out and locked inside one of the hotel rooms.

"Good morning." Mira smiled at them, her hands clasped together.

"I'm sorry that we were so rough." Kuzuryu crossed his arms.

Ann walked behind them, then faced the intruders, "We heard that there were some people sneaking around the place... what are your motives?"

You watched the interrogation carefully, noticing that these 'intruders' were the same people you completed the Five of Spades with, "We heard that we'll know the answer... if we come here. What this game is about and where all the people who disappeared went." The man answered.