Side Report - That's Sick

Tw: Vomit mention and a sick Bad
Skip if you wanna
(

Mostly a fluff/filler chapter)

---✨---

Skeppy was laying in his bed, lazily playing with his hands. His eyes convinced him that the wall was fuzzy as he tried telling his body to sleep. His body kept sinking in the sheets, begging for his brain to shut off.

He glimpsed at his phone for a brief moment. After a breif moment of brain battle, he slowly grabbed it and faced it towards the ceiling while turning it on. He angled it so he could look at the time without burning his eyes.

2:13 AM

He did the smallest and laziest sigh ever as he tried putting his phone back on the night stand, ultimately dropping it on the carpet below.

He retracted his arms into the covers and rolled over, looking at the ceiling. Why was sleeping so hard?

Do humans even need sleep? Too much hassle, better to just not have it-

Skeppy's thoughts paused when he heard Bad's door down the hall open. Rather quickly too. Like it was urgent or in a rush. Skeppy didn't move, silently listening while looking at his dark ceiling.

He heard quick footsteps, or just silent running, then he heard something fall. It sounded like a book, or a picture frame. Skeppy started becoming worried as he shifted his body to look at the door.

He should get up and check on him, but maybe he can just lay there for a little longer. He'd pick it up.

He sounded panicked and messy, the sounds of hands on the wall starting to become clearer. Then he heard a door fling open, followed by it quickly slamming closed.

Yeah I should check on him.

Skeppy lazily slipped out of his blankets and grabbed his drawer as he stood up. He rubbed his eyes and walked towards his full body mirror.

He looked like a 2 AM wreck.

He tried waking up a little as his vision spun for a short moment before it settled. He trudged towards the door, turning the knob and opening it to a dark hallway. His feet felt like bricks as he stepped into the hall and looked towards the bathroom.

There was a bright yellow light illuminating the crack of the bathroom door, Bad's shadow visibly making an outline.

Skeppy heavily walked down to the door, gentley knocking on it while rubbing his tired vision away. "Bad.." He said groggily, his voice a lot deeper then usual. He closed his eyes while leaning hia back against the door, listening for a response.

All he got in response was silence.

He kept leaning on the door, knocking on it from behind. "You okay..?" Skeppy muttered, stretching his arms as he yawned. No response. Skeppy leaned his ear on the door.

He could hear Bad, but it didn't sound too good. He was breathing in a rather spastic way, and it sounded like he was whimpering. Skeppy became worried- quick. His hands fiddled with the knob, only to be welcomed with a locked door. Skeppy kept trying to open it.