8/14 - Form 1: Normal

For the sake of a couple things, I think I'll refer to these things as Shadows instead of constantly calling them Shadow Demon Creature kinda thing.

Ya know.

(Get Bad as note)

Eggs Chapstick

Things I've noticed

- Shadows seem to be with everyone, except a few people

-They can't actually interact with anything and can only do things through people

-They seem to tell people what to do??(Quackity's Fan fic stream is good example / Further investigation is needed w/ glasses)

-They come in various different "forms" from what I've noticed (more might come soon??)

Forms so far:

Normal: Seems to be a non-steamy version of them. Some are slick like snake skin, others have fur. They can have hind legs, normal legs, crystallized legs, ghost.. Tails? Or just no legs. They're human like, oddly. Part human, part animal. I can't explain it!

Steamy( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): They're like their normal form, except they spill steaaam everywhere. Like dry ice?

Melting: This stage seems to be effected by the person. Like if the person is in a bad mood, the shadow will melt further into them. Usually grumpy people will have melting shadows. Their skin will drip. Their eyes will shine and become glossy. Their body will sometimes melt into other things and snap at other people like a beast.

Half-Half: These versions have already melted into the person. They can melt from any way or angle. The back, the legs, the top half, the front. The person's eyes will also glow the shadow's color.

If people snap at you or become angry/irritated, it's likely their shadow is half melted.

Bonus stage, white eyes?: This one is unknown to me. Their eyes glow white randomly. No shadow around. Their eyes just glow white and that's it. No smoke, no growls, just white eyes.

I've seen Bad's eyes glow white at some points. I haven't figured out if it's good or not. More experimenting necessary.

So today I figured I'd do an experiment

It's called hanging out people!

I just figured I'd hang out with him with the glasses. He's been editing recently and I just wanna see how his shadow reacts.

I shall report later my good sirs

--✨--

Bad had a cup of juice next to him on a nearby table as he edited his next video on the computer. He'd been up editing last night after he checked up on Skeppy.

He walked in last night, and saw Skeppy sleeping soundly with a pen in hand. He hadn't even bothered to turn the lights off. It made him giggle.

He HAD made sure to sleep last night, at least a little, but he didn't think sleeping from 4 to 7 was very good for you.

"Juussst one more break." He sighed lazily, putting the lap top to the side for the 14th time that day. "Breaks" were starting to become constant 15 minute naps.

He sighed and leaned his head back onto the couch, rubbing his eyes a little before taking another nap. When will he learn that sleep is important for you? He tells people to sleep and that it's important, but he doesn't actually sleep himself?