Mini Fluffs: Me, Netflix binge, and Stormclouds

Me

Bad walked into his room, rubbing his arms and scrolling through his phone with Skeppy trailing behind. Skeppy jumped into his comfy chair with a spin as Bad sat on his bed. "So I was thinking about getting Panda, you want me to get you anything?" Skeppy asked, repeatedly leaning back and forth on the padded chair.

Bad did a small giggle at the childlike mannerism he always had. It made his body feel oddly tingly for some reason. Bad threw his phone and thought about it for a second, falling on his pillows.

"Mmm, I guess I'll haaavee.."

His eyes trailed the ceiling before wandering to his bed frame and seeing a sticky note on his dream catcher. He sat up and stared at his catcher, only to see a poorly drawn Skeppy face on it.

He was confused and whipped back around at Skeppy who bursted out laughing when he did. The iconic loud, sharp, voicecrack filled laugh that made his heart twist like curly fries.

Then like a truck full of muffins, he got the joke. "Really!" He half shouted, cheeks dusting a light pink at the innuendo. Skeppy kept laughing, smacking the armrest over and over again inbetween cackles.

"Awwe, Baaad! I didn't know you dreamed about me!" Skeppy laughed, his hands cupping his own cheeks in an adoring way. It was such a stupid joke too.

"Are you blushiiing?" Skeppy teased, pointing at his obviously flared up cheeks. Bad stuttered and yanked one of his pillows up, throwing it at him and hitting him in the face.

"Eat muffins!" Bad groaned, trying to hide his embarrassment.

He didn't take the sticky note off for another 2 weeks.

Netflix Binge

Skeppy's body shot up, his hands immediately grabbing onto the sheets and his eyes looked around wildly. He was breathing quietly as he soon calmed down.

Thank god it was just a nightmare.

He turned to his phone and quickly grabbed it to look at the time.

3:42 AM

Skeppy sighed and put it back down, slowly throwing his sheets off of himself and getting out of bed. He couldn't go to sleep after that, so he might as well go get a snack.

He lazily stood there for a few seconds before coming back to reality and going to his mirror. He always looked himself in the mirror before he left his room, it was routine at this point.

His hair was messy and frizzed and he had bags under his eyes, probabky from his wack sleep schedule.

All he had on right now was some baggy sweatpants and, you know, obviously underwear because it'd be a little weird otherwise. He sighed at his sore lower back and went out the door, being ever so silent while closing the door.

He gently closed it with a lock and quietly padded down the hallway towarss the living room. Oddly enough, there was a bright light there, coming from the TV. Oh god, he left the TV on didn't he?

Stuuupiddd.

He rounded the corner and squinted his eyes at the lights, but they soon widened when he saw Bad, wrapped up in a fuzzy blanket, sitting on the couch and watching it lazily. Skeppy stood in the dark staring at him for a while, the back of Bad's head slowly going up and down from drowsiness.