Octavia heaved as she thought of how the blade felt on her neck. Her goal was almost achieved. She pushed past the towering figure practically begging for the others to finish her off. But their eyes weren't settled on her but the person behind her.

It was then that Abby decided to speak up and insist that killing her off wouldn't be satisfying. Instead to allow her to live with her consequences and watch her suffer daily.

With their plan in place, Raven and Diyoza entered the bridge, the younger woman now masquerading as one of the intruders. They just needed to buy time until the next part of their plan could be executed.

When the woman communicating with them began to notice a bullet hole in Raven's jacket and the other woman's finger hovering over the controls, Raven thought quickly before grabbing the gun and seemingly switching positions. But they weren't persuaded so easily except it was all they needed as the other moved from the controls and over to the other two. Raven pulled off her mask as the woman began to circle around them and she shouted for the other to vent the mess hall.

Just as she began to move toward the panels the vent from over dropped down as two small figures appeared. Madi had a gun and pointed in toward the furthest one and fired because she could turn her weapon around. Jade grasped a knife and threw it toward the other's hand that held the gun. The weapon dropping from her grasp as she watched her friend fall. She pulled the knife out quickly and cradled the hand waiting for what they might do to her now, the metal clanging to the floor.

"See. One's alive." Diyoza stated as she gained her bearings. "Happiness?"

Raven didn't comment as she made her way around the body to the other person. "Go to her."

Within a second the person removed her hood and sat beside her friend. The two girls who had entered moved closer as they watched the two interact. But one detail caught their eye. The one who was shot had black blood coming from the corner of her mouth, while the other had the similar color dripping from her knife wound.

"Nightblood." Madi commented aloud before continuing. "I have questions."

"Get in line, kid." Diyoza said as she too had questions or her own.

"I wasn't talking to you." Madi rebutted as she shifted her eyes from the two on the floor.

"But first, tell me what happened to Nia." Jade quickly cut in as she too was anxious to know what was happening.

The two were awoken rather quickly and weren't given much information about what was happening. But they both did see that the ones they loved dearly were missing from their pods. And seeing that Nia was now the commander, it had to be something big in order for the rest not to be woken.

It wasn't long before an explanation was given and a plan was being set in place. With the dropship being brought back to the mothership, the ground team had no way of coming back. Not to mention a group of strangers has boarded the ship making them worry that the ground team might've been attacked.

With everyone getting equipment, Jade knew she had limited time. Moving quickly, she ran to the pods and activated the one she needed. It didn't take longer before the girl's eyes opened and she let out a deep breath.

"Hurry, we don't have much time. Nia needs us." Her words spewed quickly gaining the girl's attention.

Fox sat up and looked toward Nia's pod and saw it empty. She didn't waste another second hopping out of the pod and following the smaller girl down the hallway.

After gathering their items, the duo made their way to the dropship. The group surprised to see the older girl up.

"No. No, no, no." Tate spoke up quickly as he saw the girls standing there. Nia had trusted the girls safety to him and he wasn't even gonna allow Jade to come. They weren't sure what threat awaited them on the ground and he wasn't gonna risk their lives on it.