Stopping Nothing

Watching the fighting pit was not something they wanted to do

Watching the fighting pit was not something they wanted to do. But they thought if they were there then Bellamy might realize what he's fighting for.

Nia hurried through the corridors hoping to reach her target on time. Bellamy had once fought for her life and now she would fight for his.

"Monty." Nia called when she entered the hydrofarm. Her footsteps halted when she saw the once barren farm now growing.

"Nia?" Monty was surprised at her presence, since they had received the cold shoulder from her since they were brought together. They were equally shocked when they noticed how she was standing beside Octavia.

"I know there's a lot to explain but we don't have time. We have to get them out of the pit." Nia rushed out.

"Its no use. We're not going to be able to get them out and get out of the bunker alive." Monty reasoned but the look on his face suggested he had an idea. "But what if we were able to change their minds."

In his hands, he held the blossom tree that he had shown Octavia before. But this once had more than one flower on it.

"Did she see this?" Nia asked astonished to see a flower. Monty nodded his head. "And she still wants to march? Her command is holding on by a thread, you give the people a choice and it's broken. They will laid down their arms. But this is dangerous, you know that. You have to be sure Monty."

Monty looked at Harper and she grabbed his hand in support. They would this as they had things in the past, together.

"We gather here today to remind ourselves what happens to the enemies of Wonkru. It doesn't matter who you are. If you choose sides against us, if you divide us, if you defy us, then you are not us. Before we give these traitors a second chance to be called brother, sister, or seda, we pay tribute to those who have died so that we might live. All of me for all of us. Be the last." Octavia announced to the Rotunda before taking her seat.

Gaia and Indra rushed to weapons while Bellamy just stood there. His intent was not to fight until he heard the voices.

"Bellamy, watch out!" Jade yelled followed by a small cry but he knew what it was. "Da." Atlas just seeing his father below not knowing what was happening.

"Damn it." He expressed knowing he would have to give in a fight. He would fight for his family.

Each combatant defending themselves and trying to gain the upper hand on the other. Indra and Bellamy fought one another until Gaia regained consciousness and went for the spear in her mother's hand. Bellamy swept Indra's feet from under her while Gaia twirled the spear in her hand.

"Spirit of the commanders guide my hand." She lined the spear with her target while Bellamy shouted for her to stop.

The spear sliced through the air but did not reach its intended target. The arena fell silent as they waited for Octavia's next action. The combatants watched in fear of what she might do at this act of treason.