Chapter 47: Part 1: Into Labour and Birth

Thank you guys. So this is the second last chapter. The next one will have more of the birth and it will have my surprise ending! this one will be in two parts.

________________________________________________________

Vilu P.O.V.

I was nine months pregnant. I could give birth any moment now. My bump was huge so you could see it. Well you could see it when I was four months but anyway. I felt so fat. Leon would do everything for me. Well I could change myself and bath but like cooking I can't do.

"Vilu wake up baby" Leon said to me in my ear. He kissed my ear gently and then my check.

I woke up slowly holding my stomach. I took deep breaths and got out of bed.

"Leo (my nickname for him) I'm just going to go and sit in the tub. I don't want to have a shower" I tell him.

"Okay. Ill have a quick shower and get breakfast ready" he says to me. I nod and go to the bathroom.

I start filling the water and put a bot of bubble bath. I switch or the tap and step into the tub slowly. I lie down and just sit in closing my eyes. I wash quickly and then out a bit more hot water then lie down in the tub again. I soak in the water and try to wake up better. When I feel soaked up and calm I then get out of the tub. I grab the towel and wild myself before wrapping it around me. I go to the cupboard and get my lotion and deodorant. I put them on and then put my clothes on. For today I had chosen a maternity dress. I go out the bathroom and begin my descend down the stairs slowly. When I get down I see Leon.

"Leo just make some egg and toast" I tell him.

"Okay if that's what you want" he replies.

He gets to work on that and I sit down on my chair. 10 minutes later Leon comes with a dishcloth over his shoulder and two plates in his hands. He leaves them down and gets the tea and then he goes back again and gets another two plates. He swings the dishcloth over his shoulder and wins his hands. He comes and sits down opposite me.

"What are you doing today?" Leon asked me.

"I'm going to Lud's. Well the girls are all going" I tell him.

"Okay just remember to be careful" he says. I finish eating.

"I always am. *wake up and walk to Leon* Love you" I say to him and kiss him and then go out. I go into my car and start driving. I was driving slowly because if I went too fast I was afraid I wouldn't have enough control.

I got to Lud's house. I parked my car outside and walked to the door locking the car behind me. I rang the doorbell and then Cami opened it.

"Oh my gosh you are huge!" She says when she sees me.

"Hello to you too!" I say to her.

"Sorry hello sweetie" she says and gives me a hug. She leads me inside to the lounge when're everybody was.

"Oh my gosh V. You are so big!" Indi says. She gets up and gives me a hug..

"Hey Vilu. You look great!" Fran said.

"Thank you Fran" I say and give her a hug.

"Well you look a bit bigger than me" Naty says.

"Yeah trust me I know" I say and give her a hug.

"Well you sure are nine months" Lud says with a smile. I give her a playful glare and then give her a hug.

"So what are we doing?" I ask them.

"We were thinking of just doing your make up. Maybe go out for a quick shop then lunch here" Fran says.

I nod and we all go into a car. We go in Indi's. She has a big Red Porsche Cayenne. I sat in the passenger seat and Indi drove. The other four sat in the back.