Chapter 40: The Test

Hey guys, thanks for the comment teamleonetta So Naty and Maxi have a child, Carmen Mia Ponte. Okay so this is another big time gap. And also one chapter closer to the end!!!! Thanks for 4K. Enjoy. Also thank you to teamleonetta and @LaurenMcAndrew8 and tinistaxJorgista for the votes and comments on Something Real, it means so much to me for the support on my new book. please go check Something Real **Jortini** and my Ask Book. Would really appreciate it.

__________________________________________________________________

3 Years and 5 Months Later

Vilu P.O.V.

I woke up and sat on my bed clutching my stomach. I groaned in pain. Leon shot up next to me. "What happened?" He asked me worriedly. "Nothing" I said to him giving him a reassuring smile that I had to force.

"I have been married to you for eight years. Dated you fir more than ten years I think I know when you fake a smile" Leon said to me.

I smiled. It was unbelievable how much had happened since we had gone to the studio. Lud turned good. We had all g then married. Me first. And now Naty has a baby. Carmen. She is seriously the sweetest girl I have ever met. And she is only three. She always greets u with a hug. She was just amazing.

"I mean it Leon. I am fine" I said to him.

"I don't believe but I will don't want this to be a fight" He replied.

I smiled at him. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I showered quickly and put on cream pants with a light blue top with spaghetti straps. Then a blue lace crop top. With that I put blue wedges.

Leon went in after me. He came out. I was sitting on he bed when I clutched my stomach in pain again. "Aahh" I cried out in pain.

Leon came rushing towards me. "Are you okay?" He asked me concerned.

"Yeah, just cramps" I said and woke up.

I looked down at my stomach. I frowned. Probably because of how fat i had gotten. I had out on weight so maybe that's why I was getting these pains. I walked to the kitchen and made some toast and eggs for breakfast. Leon came down and was eyeing me to check if I would have another pain.

I gave him a smile and he sat down next to me. He kissed my check and ate the food."it's nice" he told me and wiped his mouth.

"It's toast and eggs" I said like it was no big deal.

"but it is better when you make it" he said. I blushed at his words.

"So today we are going to see Carmen. Everybody is going to be there" I said to him.

He nodded. We finished eating breakfast and cleaned up and then drove to Maxi and Naty's house. We got there and parked in the driveway and walked up to the house.

We got to the door and was greeted by a three year old Carmen. "Uncle Leon and Aunt Violetta" she said and hugged our legs. Leon licked her up and spun her around. "How's my girl?" He asked her, "eh" she said. He out her around his neck so she up on top of his. She pat his head with her hands like his head was a drum.

I went around the house to find the girls. Who were sitting in Naty and Maxi's room."hey girls" I said and walked in.

Naty patted a spot next to her and I sat down. As soon as I sat down i clutched my stomach in pain again. I ran out the room and into the bathroom. I went by the toilet and puked.

I felt my hair being held up and my back getting rubbed. I puked more and then was done. I flushed and washed my face and saw Fran behind me. "What happened?" She asked.

"I don't know" I answered her.

We went back to the room and the girls were staring at me with curious eyes. I told them what had happened. Lud and Indi looked at each other.

"Do you think?" Lud asked Indi.

"Maybe. It is time I guess" Indi said.

"What?" I asked them but they ignored me.

"Well she might be like 2 or 3" Lud said.

"Yeah." Indi said.

"Should we tell her. Then maybe she can do the thing and check" Lud said.

"I'll tell her" Indi says and then turns to me.

"You need to check if you are pregnant. You have stomach cramps and puking" Indi told me casually.

"What!" I said loudly.

"Well it's just the signs and you have a little bit over there *she taps her stomach* and like Indi said the pain and the puking" Lud said and gave me a warm smile.

"Take it from me, they are right" Naty said.

I thought about it. Maybe they were right. I mean if Naty said so then there was a chance because she was pregnant.

"Just do the test to be sure" Cami tells me.

I nod.

After the day we begin to drive home but I wanted to get the test.

"Hey Leon can we just stop by the shops I need a few things" I ask him.

"Sure" he replies. He stops by the shops and parks. "I'll wait here" he says and I nod.

I go in the shop and get a few things like bread,butter and milk and a cake. I then go to pharmacy part of the shop. I ask them for a pregnancy test and they give me a few. I wasn't ready to tell Leon about it so I stuffed them in my pockets after I payed. I went back to the car and Leon drove us home. I went to the bathroom so I could get the tests done.

I went in and did a few tests. The results were

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey guys, so what do you think the result is. Sorry for this short and crappy chapter. Will update again today with a super super short chapter. That is just a small part in the story and stuff. So what did you thin of the chapter. Thanks for the votes and comments on my Ask Book and my Jortini book. If. You haven't seen it then please go check it out. Also I wanted to say that I know this was boring and there was so much dialogue but it had to be there. Thanks for reading and please don't forget to vote and comment on all my books.

Thanks for reading!

Love
Lexy xoxo