Chapter 38: GIRLS DAY OUT!

Hey guys. So now a few months. Pretty much a year. have past since the last chapter. (In Violetta Land. If you were wondering!) I am very sorry for all my time gaps. So I was thinking and I think I will make a sequel. I am so sorry for all my different decisions but I want to separate them. So this book is coming to an end. I'm very sorry. I hope that you guys will read the sequel because I'm kind of leaving this on a sad note. I have my plans for the sequel and this book is coming to a sad end. So if you don't want an unhappy ending I suggest that when this is done you read the sequel. Thank you! Also I will had a bit of the guys day too! Also I will be doing a bit of a different style. When somebody talks it will be there own line but I will still say "hey" Leon said enthusiastically. Okay get it. Yah! Sorry for speeding and grammar mistakes.

______________________________________________________________

**~~♢♢♡♡◊◊ VILU P.O.V. ◊◊♢♢♡♡~~**

I switch off the tap for the shower and step out. The cold air rushing past me causing a few goosebumps. I grab my pink towel and wipe my self. I put on my lavender lotion and my deodorant. I grab my clothes which is a cream top. It was tight fit and then became a bit looser at the bottom. Dark but not too dark blue pants. Then some comfortable blue wedges that matched my pants.

I walked out the bathroom and into my bedroom. LEon was sitting on the bed and his eyes were closed. I walked silently to him making sure he doesn't open his eyes. He stays with his eyes closed when I get there. I lean in not touching him and kiss him on the lips.

He opens his eyes in surprise but then sees me and puts his hands on my face bringing me closer to him. He moves me to his lap and makes me sit down not breaking the kiss. I put my hands on his cheeks and deepen the kiss. He falls down onto the bed pulling me down with him. I was now on top of him He puts his arm around my waist keeping me on him. HE puts his other hand on my cheek. I tangle my fingers in his hair but keeping the other hand gently on his cheek. I eventually break the kiss when I remember what I had to do. I put my hands on his chest and push myself off of him. He quickly brings me back down and pecks my lips.

I get up and go to the dressing table. I brush my hair and straighten it to give it extra lenght. I apply some blush and lipgloss. I go downstairs and see Leon. I had to get to De La Suit Cafe (NOT A REAL CAFE) and meet the girls there for breakfast. "bye Leon have fun today" I say to him and give him a kiss on the cheek. Leon was going for a guys day out.

"bye baby have fun" He says.

I walk out the house and drive to de La Suit Cafe. I see the girls at an outside table. There is one seat empty between Indi and Fran which is mine. I walk in and tell the waiter who I am with. He lets me go through. "Hey girls. sorry I am late' I apologise to them. "It's fine. You are alive" Cami says. "what do you mean?" I ask themcnfused.

"We thought you were dead" Naty says casually. "I am not that late" I protest. The girls shrug. I plop myself down on the chair. Fran calls the waiter or waitress. A waitress comes over to our tble. "hello my name is Mary can I take your order?" she asks us.

"I will have a tea with cold milk and a normal breakfast" I say

"A coffee with cold milk and your normal breakfast" Lud says.

"hot chocolate and normal breafast" Indi orders.

"Coffee with Your sunny side up breakfast" Naty orders.

"tea with warm milk and your early bird breakfast" Fran says.

'Hot chocolate with early bird" Cami orders.

Mary finishes writing everything down.
She walks off. "What do we do after this?" Fran asks everybody. Lud immediately speaks up.

"Well we have to do shopping." Lud says matter-of-factly.