Birthdays and Pleading

hey guys. So on the Note i got votes but not sure if that is a yes or a no for the ask book. Also I got one Idea so that is going to be my plot for the chapter. So this chapter is specially for teamleonetta for the idea. Thank you very much!!!!! So with the BalloonI don't really know what it is like so I will make ome of it up. Also I have decided to give chapters names. so here it is for you!!!

____________________________________________________________

**♢♢~~ VILU P.O.V. ~~♢♢**

I was sleeping calmly when I felt something in my ear. I wake up with a shock and sit up. I hear Fede laughing. "Fede!" I shout at him. I begin to run to him. he jumps up onto my bed. "Not my bed!" I complain. He laughs at me. I jump onto the bed and on top[ of him. He is laughing. "happy Birthday" He barely manages. I get off of him. He gets up. I pucnch him playfully in the arm.

"now go out so I can get ready!" I yell at him. "okay Drama Queen" "Birthday Drama Queen" I correct him. He rolls his eyes slowly for me to see and closes the dor after him. I change and put on a flowery dress with pink flats. Even though this was my birthday I just wanted to be comfortable. I go downstairs and Dad,Olga,Ramallo,Fede,Angie there for me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" they all shout together. I smile. "Happy Birthday my angel. I love you" Angie says as i hug her and she gives me a small box. "happy Birthday Vilu" Fede says with laughing smile. I glare at him as he gives me a hug. "Happy Birthday. My little Baby Girl is growing up so beautiful!" Olga says. she hands me a smallbox.

"Happy Birthday Violetta and the present is from Olga and I" he says and I givhim a hug. " happy birthday Vilu. I love you very much" Dad says and gives me a big hug and a kiss. Then a few knocks come from the door. I hear soembody talk and then barge in. 'happy Brithday Vilu!" Indigo shouts and comes in and gives me a hug. Leon comes in dragging a huge present.

'from the three of us" Indigo says meaning her,Leon,fede. Leon puts the preswent down and comes to me. "happy birthday love" he says. He gives me a hug. I put my head on his shoulder. "a hem" I hear my dad clearing his throat. We break the hug and he puts an arm around my waist.

'time for presents!" Fede shouts. I open the one from Angie. "It is a necklace that your mother used to use. It was her lucky one" "oh angie i love it. thank you" i g over and give her hug. From Olga and Ramallo I get a charm bracelet with lots of different music charms. I thank them. Next was the big present. fede and Indi were waiting eagerly.

I started to unwrap it. It was a purple guitar with words on it. "I LOVE IT" i shout and give them a hug. I give leon a quick kiss on the cheek. "now mine" Dad says and hands me a smallbox. I open it and my mouth drops open. It was car keys for the Porshe Carrera. "thank you so much dad"i say and give him a big hug. "well we better get going to the studio" Fedesays.

We all nod. "so how about a drive in your new car?" Indi asks. We laugh and jump into my Porshe. We get to the studio. I walk in through the doors and Cami and Fran with Naty are running to me. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY' they shout together. "thanks" i say and give them a hug. They give my present and from Naty i get a bag and from Cami and Fran I get a curling iron.

"Happy Birthday Violetta. It is another year that you have to spend being your poor self. How sad for you." I turn around and see Ludmilla smirking. "whatever Ludmilla" I say. "happy Birthday" Maxi comes with Broadway. I get headphones from them. "happy birthday Violetta!" I turn and see Andres.

He gave me a Teddy bear. "thanks Andres"I say.

The rest of the day I was being showered with Birthday Wishes. The day was finally over. "I got a surprise for you" I hear somebody whisper in my ear. I turn around and see Leon Smiling at me. He takes my hand and we walk to the park. He blocks my eyes and leads me. He takes his hands away and I see a hot air balloon. He takes me in and signals for somebody.

We start going up. I look down and see a picnic. "i love it!" I exclaim and give him a kiss. We sit down and begin eating. He pours a glass of Champagne ( I am making her 18. Lexy xoxo) I take a sip and savour the taste before taking another sip. I have a sandwich. "I brought Fortune cookies" he says.

I grin because i love them. He gives me one and I crack it open. I take out the small piece of paper. "read it out aloud" e tells me. "would you move in with me?" i look up and the smile on his face tells me that he made them. "Yes. i would love to!" I decide and walkover to him. I sit on his lap and give him a kiss. We fall down but not breaking the kiss.

I hold is face as he holds my waist. We finally break apart breathing heavily looking into each others eyes. "I love you" He breathes. 'I love you too" I say put my head on his chest and wish that this never has to end. but like all good things we landed on the ground. We got off. "wait*leon holds me back* we need to ask your dad" I sigh. WE go to my home and my dad is there.

We walk in together holding hands "hey Vilu how was your day?" my dad asks. "good. But I have something that I need to tell you" "sure. go ahead"

"well I wanted to know if I could move in with Leon?" My dad stands there. "no" he says casually. 'that is great I thought you- wait what did you say?" "no. i will not let you move in with Leon"

"please!"

"No"

"why?!"

"because I said so"

"but dad_"

"no buts. It is a NO. THAT IS THE END OF IT"

"I hate you. You always ruin my life! Come On Leon" I drag him up the stairs into my bedroom. I started crying as we got into the room.

Leon comes to my side. "don't worry baby. we will get him to let us move in together. I promise" I take a deep breath and rest on leon. he kisses my forehead.

**~~|| 1 week later ||~~**
I had not spoken to my dad. I went down fr brakast. I sat down at the table. "You know this silent treatment is not going to change my mind so you might as well give it up" my dad says. I ignore him. "Violetta put an end to this now!"

"When you,et me move in with Leon!" I shout at him angrily. I see the door open and Leon is about to walk in then he sees what's happening and he backs away a bit. He gives me a thumbs up.

"I told you you may not!" Dad shouted.

"Why! Just tell me why!" I said furious. Why won't he let me?

Dad softened a bit. "Because I don't want to lose my little girl" he said.

I softened. "Dad you never lose me. I will always be your little girl. I will always need you. Right now I need you to ,et me move in with Leon. I love him." I said.

He looked at me. "Fine. You can. I trust you" I ran over and gave him a hug. Leon waled in. "Hello" he said. "Leon. I have decided to let my daughter move in with you. But if anything happens you will be dead and if you hurt her" he says sternly. I laugh lightly. I take Leon up. When we get up Leon gets me.

He picks me up and spins me around. I kiss him when puts me down. "We need to look for a place" he says. I nod kiss him again.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So what do you think? I hope teamleonetta liked it. So still want to know whether or not I should make an ask book. I don't want to know if people would read it. If people won't then I won't make it but if people will read it then I will make one.

I just want to know if you want me to. So please comment. So thank you for 1,2 K

Thanks for reading
Love
Lexy xoxo